You and I

(Here it goes...)

Perrie's POV

I was getting pretty impatient. I wanna know what her surprise is. I bet it's gonna be something heavy and big and that's why it is taking her so long to bring it. She sounded a bit nervous when she was talking earlier. That must be because she was still shy about kissing me in front of mam and Leigh.

Suddenly, I heard the door of our bathroom opening. Finally! She still hasn't approached me. So I turned my head towards her and, my oh my! There stands my Jade, in just her bra and knickers. What the hell am I just witnessing?! My jaw was dropped and immediately I stood from the bed in utter amazement and disbelief. I gulped down, staring at her body from head to toe. She is one hot woman. And she is standing in front of me in all her beauty.

I took slow steps towards her. Even though I wanted to reach her as fast as possible to just touch her, my mind was working pretty sluggish, making it impossible for me to even move at a normal speed. I could feel her eyes on me; not taking it away even for a minute. When I was next to her, I took her hands in mine and pulled her closer. She gave me a shy smile before I pulled her.

"What are you doing?" I whispered into her ear when she laid her head on my chest. She raised her head a little to peek a look at me and shrugged her shoulders before laying her head back to it previous position. I smiled a little and kissed her neck. It resulted in her placing her hands around my torso. I could feel her heart beating faster. And I'm sure she could feel mine too. This is it. The moment I had wanted for so long. She is telling me that she is ready.

I gently pushed her back and she moved with a frown. I stared at her and moved my hands to the hem of my top and removed it swiftly. As soon as I dropped the top to the floor, I turned back to her and saw that her eyes were fixed on my breasts. I just encircled my arms around her waist and pulled her closer again. We stood so close to eachother that there were no spaces between us. Slowly I started peppering kisses on her neck. She just sighed and rolled her head to a side to give me more space. Seems like she is enjoying this. That is all I wanted.

I scattered kisses all across her shoulders and ended with a few kisses on her nape, before I noticed an inscription written down her spine. That's a tattoo. I pulled away from her, making her look at me again with a frown; probably wondering why I had stopped kissing her. I walked behind her and traced my hand over her tattoo. I could feel her breath hitching when my fingers danced through her back.

"Wow. What does this say?" I asked her in a somewhat hoarse voice.

"It says 'Anyone can achieve their dream if they have got the courage.' Did you like it?" She looked over shoulder to get a view of me, while I was busy running my hands across that beautiful tattoo.

"What's your dream, boo?" I carefully slipped my hands around her waist and pressed my body to hers and whispered in her ear. She smiled shyly and turned her body to face me, still engulfed in my arms.

"Right now? To make love with you." She planted her lips over mine and I parted my lips, already anticipating her tongue. We moved our heads to change the angle of our kiss.

We stayed kissing for a while before I thought about moving the action to the bed. With every kiss, I moved forward, guiding the both of us to the bed. When we reached the bed, I made Jade sit down on it and I just kneeled in front of her. She tittered at my action.

"What are you doing?"

"I don't know." I encompassed her in between my arms and gaped at her in a stupor. "You just look lovely from here."

She beamed at my words and put her hands around my neck in an attempt to bring me closer.

"I don't have any sexy lingerie on me."