Fletch

There is definitely something wrong with Jac. It looked like she's been crying,Fletch thought. I just wish she'd open up. After closing her door,he stayed there for a couple of minutes starring at the handle. What was that? I could've sworn Jac just said something about-no couldn't have been. Before things looked suspicious, he started to head back to his office to catch up on some paperwork.
After being stopped by about three junior nurses, he eventually got to his office and shut the door.
"Why can't she just open up to me for once?" A tear trickled down his cheek as he fell to his chair and opened a folder.

"Nope. That's it I've had enough of this." Fletch put away his paperwork after an hour and a half. Not wanting to do anything, he just sat on his chair gazing into space. His mind started to wonder and eventually he thought about Jac. He thought back to just before the shooting, when she had cried on his shoulder. He thought about how right it felt when she was near, how everything just seemed to be ten times better when she was around. He realised she made his day,everyday. He raised his head and leaned back in his chair.
"Shit. I think I'm in love with Jac Naylor."