Jac

She woke up the next morning to an unusually quite and warm scene. She reached over to her phone on the bedside table and realised it was a lot lower than hers was. She checked the time. 7:56am.
"No no no shit no." She was going to be late for work. She rolled over in the bed and almost had a heart attack. A rather handsome muscular nurse was lying next to her, his back towards her. What the hell happened, she thought. Pushing her endless spiral of thoughts out her head, she pulled herself out of bed as quietly as she could and got ready for work. With one last look at him and a quick note to say where she went, she left the house. It was if she had never came last night. It was lucky that Jonny still had Emma. He'd taken her on a two week holiday and then was keeping her for another two weeks or so to give Jac a relaxing break. Been a very relaxing break so far hasn't it.

Everyone advised her to stay off work but she didn't listen. As long as she was careful she was fine. She was more than happy to have a day of admin, anything to avoid Fletch on the ward. She pulled up in her car and swiftly walked into the hospital, in the same clothes as she left in the day before. There were some clothes in her office, she would get changed there.

No one stopped her on her way to her office. Not even a second glance. She liked this. It meant people were working and not being nosy. When she opened her office and closed the door, she made her way to the drawers under her desk. She reached into the bottom one and pulled out a long sleeve shirt and some trousers.

She collapsed on her chair after getting changed, ready to do admin. Ready...to do...admin.
"Yay," Jac sighed.

About three hours later, she found herself sat on her sofa, head in hands. The tears had started falling awhile ago.
What is wrong with me?

*knock knock knock*

Oh damn.
"Go...away.." her voice was weak but carried all the necessary emotion to send him away.
The door handle turned and opened to reveal Frieda with a look that says 'see' and stood behind her none other than Adrian Fletcher himself.

"Jac, you need help." He said.
Frieda ushered him in and closed the door.
"We're here for you."