Jac

This was the person who had been messaging her. The person who had taken her beloved daughter Emma. She was here. But why?
"Why are you here." Jac's voice was blunt,making the tears. She stayed facing the ground,too scared to turn around.
"Well I've come to see me win. I mean go on,kill yourself. No one will notice . Not even Emma or Adrian. No one will care,especially now that you've done what I asked. Did I mention Frieda's going back to Pakistan? Good job on that by the way, although I noticed it wasn't your best work. Another reason to go ahead with your plan. You're a failure. You're weak. You're a coward. You're useless." Hearing this in person was much worse than reading it on text.
"Why do you hate me? I don't even know who you are." She took the smallest step backwards, determined not to let her win. She could hazard a guess as to who it was.
"Because you are Jac Naylor. Who wouldn't hate you. You get away with everything. You are considered the best. But with your career ruined,or better yet you dead, that give us,I mean me, the spotlight. Your time has come. Just like your sisters. Oh yes Jasmine Burrows. Died too early didn't she. Oh yes I know what you're thinking but no, I am not Fran. I am not responsible for her death. Just wanted some attention didn't she that girl. Only you're half sister? Well at least that means she was only half as pathetic as you."
"No." Jac mumbled, edging backwards again.
"Pardon? What did you say?" She was taking bigger steps back now.
"I said, NO. JASMINE WAS NOT PATHETIC AT ALL. I loved her."
"Oh did you now, well it's a bit to late to admit that now isn't it. When she's dead and all that..." That was it. That was the spark. All she could take. She spun round without thinking and slapped the person right across their face,causing the lady to fall to the ground. When she removed her hand there was an imprint left where Jacs hand had struck.
"You!" Jac was surprised, the lady was not who she thought it would be.
"Yes me. It was always me. But look what you've done now,dug yourself into an even deeper hole. Lucky for you, I've got proof to get you suspended, or even fired. You know, seeing as I have direct contact with the people who can make that possible." She added a wink at the end.

Jac was purely shocked at how someone who was supposed to be caring and trustworthy would do this. But then she wondered. Is this why she got fired from her last job? It was a lot to take in. She had not a clue what to do. She wanted Fletch so badly,to come protect her. To tell him everything that has happened. But he hated her now...

All thanks to Abigail Tate...