Petrenko

~ SOME PARTS OF THIS STORY WONT BE TRUE BUT I PUT THEM IN TO HELP IT FLOW ~

Fletch hung up the phone. I have to go in. I have to tell Fletch about Jac as well. This has gone on for too long. She wasn't sick last night. It had been a year since her mother died. She had to take that day off but wasn't allowed to take holiday, she had checked the holiday rotor the week before.
She gathered up her things before leaving her house.

She arrived at the hospital 20 minuets later. Whilst Walking to the doors, Frieda took out her phone and texted Fletch.

I'm here. Where are you?

Send. It wasn't even ten seconds before she got a reply.

Jac's office.

Was all it said. She walked into the all too familiar lifts and pressed the button with a 6 on it.
When the lift reached the sixth floor, she swiftly marched across the ward ,trying not to be seen, to Jac's office.
"Fletch what's happened," she said as she opened the door. He just looked up at her with his face all stained with tears. His eyes told her that he loved her. Fletch loves Jac, that's a conversation for another day.
"Thank you for coming in Frieda." He stood up.
" I'll take you to her."
"Fletch wait, there's something you should know...about Jac," she began. Fletch just looked at her, confused and intrigued.
" Jac has been in incredible pain for a while now. Her wound has been opening every once in a while and I've been stitching it back up for her. She told me not to tell you any of this but it's gone too far. I think she cares about you as well Fletch. She just doesn't know how to let you in, and she refuses to try. You know how she is."
The look on Fletch's face was a mix between hurt, sadness and happiness. Sighing, he indicated Petrenko to follow him and he walked to Jac's bed.
There. I told him. Now to deal with little miss stubborn.