Fletch

They walked through the hospital smiling, earning them a few questionable looks. He didn't care. He was going on a date with Jac Naylor. Does this mean she likes me?
When they got out the doors he felt a hand brush against his. He looked into Jac's eyes as she looked in his. Their fingers interlocked.
"Are you sure?" He asked, worried about what it would mean to her.
"Yeah. Now let's go get those drinks."

He opened the door to albies to hear the karaoke. Jac followed him to the bar.
"God why do they still do this karaoke. It's awful!" She laughed.
"Yes but it's funny though isn't it. Hey I'll tell you what, if your lucky we'll have a go later."
"I think not Mr Fletcher," she said with a smile spread across her face.
He ordered their drinks and made their way to a table. Just then the door burst open and in came Sacha,Dom,Lofty and Essie, followed by Frieda and the new F1 Nicky.
"You sure you don't wanna go somewhere more private? I know I nice little bar not t-" he was interrupted by her cold lips crashing against his. She broke apart, not to quick but it wasn't long.
"I'm sure," she smiled. Everyone in the bar had turned to face them. Frieda was looking very smug. Jac didn't mind, she just carried on as normal. Wow. She's changed. He had changed her.
"Let's go," she smiled. He smiled back. He smiled all the way home. He kept smiling when they got home. He felt the courage to ask her something.
"Stay?"