Jac

Her mind was racing. She had no clue what to do. She could run but Tate was blocking her way. The only other exit was to jump. Ten minutes ago and she would've agreed to that, but now, she couldn't let her win. She needed to do something, anything. Even just throwing insults would be better than standing there, despite the fact that they would do nothing. But she couldn't bring herself to do anything. Her feet were glued to the spot, her mouth tightly sealed. It was as if she was...scared. No.no.no. Jac Naylor does not get scared. No matter how many times she said this, Jac did not believe it. All she could do was just stare at Abi.

"Not going to say anything Naylor? Too scared? Too weak? Too useless? Too pathetic? Haha they all sound right to me. What do you think?" Her voice was cold and as she spoke she edged forwards, causing Jac to shuffle back.
"Not going to say anything? Well, haven't you become a pathetic little weakling. Oh did I mention that I'm going to let you go, but I'm going to keep complete control of you. And in fact I've got a present for you." Jac gulped as Abi turned to face the door. "Darren, come here. It's time to give Jac her well deserved gift." Her smirk was pure evil. As she walked back through the door a tall man came out into the roof. By this time Jac had ran to the middle of the roof, in no danger to fall and hit herself.

The man came closer to her. He was intimidating. His hair matched his suit, dark and emotionless. She could just about make out his face in the low light. He had a scar running down from his left eye to the bottom of his right cheek and his eyes were filled with evil and determination. And not the good kind.

"Hello Jac. I hope you enjoy my present." Darren breathed in her ear. He was in front of her now, there was only an inch between them. His hands found their way to her back as he leaned in to kiss her. Jac tried to squirm free before it got any further but it was no use, he was too strong. But she didn't give up. His hands rode their way up her back and teased with her bra strap before working their way round to the front.
"Help me." Jac whispered, helpless. Darren must've heard what she said as he pushed her to the ground. And then everything. Went. Black.

It was as if her pleading for help was heard. Her knight in shinning armour had come to save her.

"Jac,oh my god Jac are you ok? Jac can you hear me? Dear god please wake up." Her eyes slowly flickered open to reveal Fletch hovered above her. The events sprung back into mind and she bolt upright, causing Fletch to stumble backwards. She was still on the roof, but there was no sign of Darren and there was a small patch of blood on the floor from her head.
"It's ok, he didn't hurt you." Fletch whispered,noticing the tears in her eyes. She looked at him and felt nothing but content.

Jac closed her eyes and leaned forward. Her lips reached his and she kissed him lightly. Fletch responses and kissed her back. It was soft, gentle, but it carried all the emotion.

After a while Jac pulled back. She looked at the man sat before her, the man she loved.

She reached over and wrapped her arms around him.

"I love you Adrian Fletcher."
"And I love you Jac Naylor."