Jac

*knock knock knock*
Still got the same knock, even when he's nervous. She knew he was nervous. He didn't know what she was going to say.
"Come in, Mr Fletcher." He opened the wooden door and eased it shut behind him.
"You can sit down you know," she smiled.
"Right." He glanced between the sofa and the chair opposite her.
"For heavens sake just sit down!" A small laugh escaped her mouth, causing Fletch to raise an eyebrow. He chose to sit on the sofa.
"So. I'm being discharged tonight. Sacha said to take it easy for a few days." She started.
"Ok. That's good," Fletch interrupted.
"And I was wondering...Well I was hoping that...We'll would you want to maybe," Jac stuttered. "Sorry." She put her hands in her head. A tear started to roll down her cheek.
"Hey, it's ok. Take your time." His voice was calming. Relaxed. Caring. Just ask him Naylor, she thought. She lifted her head and met his eyes. He was now standing next to her and rubbing his hand on her shoulder.
"Do you want to go for a drink tonight?" She asked.
"Yeah,if you want." A friendly smile appeared on his face. She looked down at the floor but couldn't help smiling herself.
"I mean, as a date. I'm asking if you'd like to go on a date with me. Tonight. That is if you'd like to because I don't know if you would after me being-"
She was interrupted by Fletch leaning closer to her. She could hear his breath. Her heart was pounding. He leaned in for a kiss. She didn't pull away. Finally Naylor. They pulled apart when they heard a knock on the door.
"Come in," Jac half laughed.
"Oh. Still here Fletch?" A smirk grew on Frieda's face. " I was just checking you were ok Jac,but uh it look as though your fine. I'll see you later yeah?" And with that Frieda walked out the room, leaving Fletch and Jac alone once again.
"Drink?" He asked.
"Yeah lets go."