Falling In Love With You

"Wise men say, only fools rush in."

     Alex managed to squeeze his way through the elevator door, without being crammed in. He brushed off his shirt and hit floor number 3 checking his phone, again. He and John had been living together for 3 years now and it gave Alex no greater joy than to be living with the most adorable, sexiest, and passionate person on the planet.

     He couldn't help but smile every time the freckled boy asked for another kiss when Alex was especially horney. He smiled at the thought and looked back at their latest text.

"Hey baby I have a surprise for you! Hurry home." He could only wonder what it was.

"But can't I  help..."

     The ding of the sliding doors finally echoed and Alex made his way stealthily toward apartment 52. His smile grew bigger and bigger at the thought of John sitting on their bed waiting for him or whatever else he planned to do with Alex.

     He approached the door and was met with the sound of a soft guitar playing in the background. He furrowed his eyebrows and he unlocked the door with his key and slid inside. He was suddenly taken back by what he saw.

     John was standing in the middle of their living room with a neat tux on, smiling, holding a guitar with red flower pedals and candles making out the shape of a heart encircling him. Alex put a hand up to his mouth to keep himself from screaming and blushing madly. John smiled and strummed one more enduring and beautiful note before he held his hand out for Alex to take.

     Tears streamed down Alex's face as he let his keys fall to the floor. He grabbed his partners hand leading him into the heart. John held his hands and smiled a smile that made Alex weak in the knees.

     John got down on one knee and said, "Alex, you are the most happiest and precious thing that has ever been in my life, I can not live another second knowing I won't be with you forever. I love you and I always will. That's why I can't wait any longer." He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a black box and opened it revealing a shiny and beautiful wedding band. Alex squealed as John looked him into his eyes.

"Alex...Will you marry me?"

"YES!" He leaped into John's lap taking him and the guitar down with them. They were both enveloped into fits of tears, laughter, and kisses.

"A thousand times yes!" Alex continued.

     John sat up holding Alex in his lap and slid the ring on his finger while Alex wiped away John's tears of happiness. He pulled the curly haired boy down by his collar and kissed John so passionately that they fit together like the pieces of a puzzle.

     John slid his tongue inside Alex's mouth. Alex moaned out loud. John gingerly picked up Alex and carried him into their bedroom. Let's just say the had one heck of a night.

"But I can't help, falling in love with you."