My Wolf

Alex knew he was undeniably and unbelievably lost. He had just moved to a new city and every time he goes somewhere he gets lost. Great! Just his luck. It was getting darker and he was starting to get nervous. He had been wondering in the woods for about an hour now. He shivered in the evening fog as the sun was setting. Shit, he mumbled under his breath as he stepped over a large log in his path. He looked around again hoping a person would be walking and catch his attention but he knew it was impossible because even people who lived in the town wouldn't dare go this far.

He sighed and shivered down his shirt watching the fading sunset slowly go down. If only he had somebody to share it with. His body suddenly tumbled downward and the only thing that could be heard where his screeches. He bumped his head on fallen limbs and finally landed at the bottom of a hill he neglected to see with a loud thud. His anckle was twisted and was turning blue, he screamed as the seizing pain shot through his leg. It united with other cuts and bruises. Streaks of blood lined his legs and his shirt was almost cut open completely which exposed his skin to the bitter winds. He wiped away his tears and layed helplessly on the forest floor clutching his open wound.

Suddenly their was rustling, he looked ahead but didn't see anything in the fading light. He felt a weird presence. He knew he couldn't do anything or even stand for that matter so he was exposed to fend for himself. Shit. The quite notices soon turned into loud growling and Alex saw what it was. A large pack of wolfs stared right at him. There had to be at least twenty and their bodies were much larger than Alex's combined. Double shit. Alex tried to stand but fell down on his butt again, he whimpered and tried to slide up the hill, but it was useless. The pack had grown closer and the Apha was right on top of him.

He barled his teething showing the dryed up blood on his chin making him look more savage. Alex gasped and let out a tiny wimper that not even a bat would hear. He knew this was it. He closed his eyes as the Alpha bounced and let out a large grawle. Than he heard an even larger one from behind him. He waited for an impact..but nothing came. He opeaned his eyes again and saw another large wolf, even larger than the Apha and he was beautiful. His coat was shining black and his body was built lean..and perfect. The wolf lept on top of the Alpha and bit into his neck spilling out blood. The Alpha squealed and yanked his neck out of the other wolfs grasp. Retreating along with the rest of the pack.

And than it was just the two of them. A Wolf and a human. A human and a wolf. A mans best freind, they say. Alex curled up against the bottom of the hill clutching his swollen ankle, looking at the wolf with horror. He had turned around and was now so close to John's face he could feel it's chin hairs. The wolf had piercing blue eyes like that of a sapphire and they seemed...welcoming almost. Like an old freind. It was like he was trying to figure everything out about Alex...just by his eyes. And Alex was dazed and perplexed. He breathed in.

"W-what d-do you want?" He whispered, hoping it would come out strong when it only did the opposite. The wolf only blinked as an answer. He moved his head slightly towards Alex's ankle.
"Ooh. I-i fell d-down the hill and..h-here we are." The wolf let out a grunt and turned around like he wanted Alex to follow him..and he did. Alex stood up on his good foot and looked at the wolf.
"I can't. It hurts too much." He mumbled. The wolf seemed only annoyed, he turned back to Alex and stood next to him and looked at him. It was like they both shared a secret connection, and Alex heard soft whispers in his head.

Hold onto to my fur. Alex gripped onto his old musty fur and began to limp farther into the woods. He didn't know this wolf but weirdly trusted him. They walked or in Alex's case hopped for some time untill they reached an abandoned cabin just sitting in the middle of the woods. The wolf lead him onto the porch and into the shack. He walked into a dark and cold living room with little pieces of furniture here and there with a small fire place in the corner.

The wolf lead him onto one of the sofas and disappeared into another room leave Alex alone. He looked around and shivered again. hoping the wind would come back. He noticed a little mini fridge in the corner and a nice pot of flowers freshly placed on the coffee table. He smiled and wonder why the wolf would bring him to such a place like this. Finally the wolf came back but this time he wasn't a wolf, somehow he had changed into a man who was ripped might I say. He was in the process of putting on a shirt which revealed his 6-pack and his curly hair and freakles. Alex felt his heart race and his cheeks get red. Oh shoot.

"I'm John. Sorry I didn't say anything before I was just suprized to see a cutie like you all the way out here. What were you thinking? Coming out here at night?! Do you know how dangerous it is?!" He said reaching for a first aid kit and sitting next to Alex.

Alex sighed. "I-I'm sorry. I was take a walk and I got lost and hurt my ankle. How did you do that?"

John lifted Alex's foot onto his lap which made Alex blush and John chuckled at his blushing.
"Do what?"

"Do..what every you just did. Change from a wolf into a human."

"Oh..it's a long story. When I was young I got bitten which turned me into a wolf and this is my territory and the other wolfs which you encountered where trespassing so I had to do something about it." He said taking out the bandages.

"Well what does that have to do with you getting bit?"

"Nothing. I just though you needed to know."

"Oh." He chuckled while John carefully wrapped his ankle up. He hissed at the pain.

"Sorry. It's going to hurt." When he finally wrapped it up. It was midnight and it was too late to go back and find civilization. John sat up and fetched a blanket for Alex. He gently layed it across the boys body and fetched his own and laid on the floor next to him.

"If you need me I'll be down here." John said quietly, laughing.

"He, don't you have a bed or something?" Alex laughed looking at John in the face.

"Yeah But I'd rather sleep next to you, plus your going to need protection."

"Protection?"

"Ya. Just Incase the other wolfs come back."

"Oh, ok. Thanks. Well...goodnight John."

"Goodnight Alex." Alex looked at the ceiling and closed his eyes trying to find sleep all the while still feeling John's eyes on his through the night which made him smile more.

For the next couple of dayes Alex stayed with John while his ankle healed. Alex hasn't been happier in his whole life. They would lounge around all day eating and laughing untill their sides hurt. They both found out more things about each other than they would In years of talking. Turns out they both liked the same things...and each other. John would sometimes place his hand on Alex's thigh and loved to watch him blush and squirm around trying to get comfortable. But all good things had to come to an end. When his ankle heald John lead him back through the woods and into town where they both exchanged numbers and promised to meet again. And trust me, they did more than meet.