Extra Credit

SMUT WARNING.
------------------------------------------
     Alex had no trouble at all walking into math class, his favourite class of the day. This is because the teacher is a complete hunk of hunk. He had the abs, the perfect jaw line, the whole package. Mr. Laurence was easy on the eyes. Practically every girl would swarm him at the end of every day and Alex would storm out of the room in jealous rage.
     Every time Alex took a test he would look up to see Mr.Laurence staring at him. He would blush and get back to his computer. Alex laughed every time. Alex started toying with him, dropping his pencil on purpose in front of him, bending down, low. Or licking his lips every time Mr.Laurence was giving a lecture. He would turn into a stuttering mess. Alex loved it.
     Alex walked in and sat down between Mulligan and Angelica who would always swoon over him, he just ignored it. Alex hadn't come out of the  closet yet. Everyone expected him to fall in love with the most popular girl. But he's never had any luck with girls. And he wants to keep it this way.
     The bell rang and Mr.Laurence walked in wearing tight kakis that outlined his butt beautifully. His shirt was tight, bulging his muscles. Alex smiled cheekily.

"Alright class, here are your tests back. If you have any problems check back with me after class." He said and began to pass them out. Once he got to Alex, Alex to a long, hard look at his butt and wandered what he would do with it. Alex turned his test over and an F! How could he get an F? He never got F's. He needed to fix it. 
     Once the final bell rang, Alex laid back in his seat letting the class clear out before he had some business to do. Mr.Laurence sat at his seat and checked over some papers. He glances up to see Alex sitting in the room and smiles.

"Mr.Hamilton, what can I do for you?"  He said letting go of his papers. Alex got up slowly and walked to the door shutting and locking it.

"Oh nothing. Just a test score." Alex said walking over and sitting on Mr.Laurence desk letting his butt shine through. Mr.Laurence had no problem with it and let his eyes wander on Alex.

"May you mind telling me why you locked the door?" He said wavering his hands. Alex bit his lip and began to climb over the desk stopping right in front of a confused looking John which just made him smile.

"Well, my F is a problem Mr.Laurence, mind telling me a way I can fix it?"

"Oh please, call me John." He whispered. Alex bent his head over so his mouth was hovering right at John's ear.

"How about some... extra credit?" He whispered and bit John's hearing a moan escape John's lips. He pulled on John's hair exposing his neck and started to suck, leaving marks that were definitely going to show up tomorrow. John's hands started to wander down Alex's shirt. Soon both of their shirts were on the floor as the smacked their lips together.
     John flipped Alex over the chair sucking on his nipples and down his chest while Alex moaned like a mad man.

"Oh, Alex you're hard." He said seeing his member start to poke out of his pants. Alex moaned as John came back to his ear.

"Ya like that baby?"

"F-fuck...me daddy." And John hearing this, opened his drawer revealing a condom as he started to unzip Alex's pants. John removed both of their boxers and slipped the condom on. He began to thrust into Alex. Alex screamed his name and begged him to go faster. John happily obligated.

"You're beautiful." John whispered into his ear thrusting harder.

"I'm...gonna..." Alex reached his climax and cummed as John did. They rolled onto the floor as John threw the condom away and looked at Alex.

"I believe you just earned an A+."