Easter Egg Hunt

This is Where John and Alex are little kids also HAPYY EASTER GUYES!-Olivia and Sydney...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is it! The big Easter egg hunt was finally here and both Alex and John were attending. But this is before they were best friends way way WAY before they knew each other. They both had big hopes for some reason. Alex grabbed his Easter bucket with a bounce from his toy car and bolted towards the large field with at least 100 kids scattered here and there.

"ALEX WAIT!!" He heard his dad yell and ran to catch up with the little boy. Alex stoped in the grass and bounced up and down, his little chubby cheeks going up and down making him look adorable.

"But daddy I wanna get eggs!" He shouted pointing to the other children. His dad bent down and looked him in the eye.

"I know, I know, but you have to be a big boy and show everyone how to act."

"Yeaw." Alex said gripping his basket harder. "I wish mamma was hewer." His dads eyes suddenly became harder and empty.

"I do too buddy but now it's just you and me. And all we need is each other." He said pokeing Alex's big tummy which made him giggle. Soon a lady dressed in bright pink stood in the middle of the field with a large microphone.

"All right boys and girls welcome to our 50th annual Easter egg hunt, were are about to began in 3...2...1..GO!!"

Alex spead down the hill and started to pick up eggs, each one bigger than the last and boggled at the bright and amazing colors. He soon rounded a large shade tree and found the jack pot, 5 eggs! He began to pick them up but suddenly he was being pushed to the ground by a large group of kids way older than him. He scraped his knee and began to cry. The kids pushed him again making him spill all his eggs to the ground.

"Geek!"

"Nerd!"

"Baby!"

They picked up all of his hard earned eggs and ran away leaving Alex in tears. He started to bawl when a soft voice cought him off guard.

"Why arw you crying?" A little Curley haired and skinny boy rounded the tree and faced Alex. Alex sniffled.

"The mean kids stole all my eggs!" He huffed and started to cry again. John stood in front of Alex and hold out a little hand.

"My mama told me not to talk to strangers..but you need help. Don't cry little boy."

"Its Alex."

"I'm John." He said in a little kid voice as He helped Alex up who brushed away all his tears and was better imadentely.

"Hewer you can have some of my eggs." John said, as he lifted some eggs of his Alex's basket.
"Thank yow." Hand in hand they walked back onto the field and started to collect more eggs and enjoy the rest of their evening.