He likes me Pt.2

@WolfofHamilton Thanks you so much for commenting!😘

Alex couldn't sleep. The kiss still racked in his mind making his thoughts jumble together. Just thinking about it made him all giggly inside like a school girl. Were they dating? Did the kiss mean nothing to John?

What if the school finds out! Did John feel what Alex felt? He turned over and swatted away the questions, saving for for in the morning.
When Alex awoke after only a two hour sleep he got dressed for school, a blue striped shirt with kakis and to top all that off his black rimed glasses. He found John's leather man jack hangingup on the hall tree. Even   the sight of his jacket gave Alex the shakes.

He smiled to him self, pulling the enormous jacket over his shoulders and walking out the door with his books. The whole way the school his only thought was John, the way he brushed aside his hair like he was nothing and that sparkle in his eye when ever he talked about something he loved or the way John would look at him from across the room, Alex always pretending like he didn't notice when on the inside he was fliping out. I mean the freaking jock liked him! THE JOCK! AND HE WAS GAY! Alex couldn't help but hold back a squeal.

He took a breath and breathed in John's sent still on the jacket. He smiled even more, him and this jacket were going to be great friends.
He clutched his books tighter as he approached the school and pushed the huge double doors open revealing thousands of students lined up by their lockers waiting for the first class to begain. The loud talking of the students voices seemed to suddenly stop once Alex walked in. They were all staring at him in awe. He had on John's jacket. His pride, his baby, HIS jacket. Some of the students mouths hung open, others looked like they were goeing to punch the living daylights out of him. He scurried towards his locker awkwardly, his shoes squeaking along the hallway tile while a hundred watchful gazes burned holes through his head. He coughed. Why were they all starring at him?

He opened his locker hopping people would continue along with their day but they only started at him more. Suddenly John was at his side with a gleaming smile.

"Hey hot stuff." He said in a deep and sexy voice putting his hand another locker.

"Oh! It's just you. H-hey."
"You look good with my jacket on." He eyeballed Alex up and down.
"Tell that to all the people starring at me."
"Well now they all know your mine." Alex turned towards John, he couldent help but hold back a smile.
"What?" He said softly. John creapt his hands through Alex waits pulling him closer towards his chest which earned a couple gasps near by.
"Will you be my boyfriend?" He hovered near Alex ear makeing the tiney hairs on the back of his neck stand up. Alex blushed.
"W-w-Well..."
"Oh, I see." He started to walk away. Alex rushed in and pulled him back with great force for a little nerd like him and whispered in his ear.
"All theas people starring at us make me nervous. Of course I want to be your boyfriend." He watched a smile snake it's way onto John's lips. John turned towards the crowed while Alex sank into his chest covering his face with his hands embarrassed.
"What are you jackasses looking at! Get to class!" He yelled, suddenly it was as if the whole school turned the switch back on because soon the hallway had returned back to its origin state, students talking so loud they could barley hear them selves. Alex looked up at his now boyfriend and John melted along with his smile. He reached down and booped Alex's nose.
"Smoll bean." Alex giggled madly. This is what he loved, seeing the other side of Johh that nobody else saw. He booped John's nose.
"Toll bean." They both shared a giggly laugh.
"So, um the championship football game is this Friday and um id like to see you their...and stuff. So would you come?" Alex laughed at how adorable John was being.
"Of course." He said as John breathed out an anches breath, the bell rang.
"Iv got to go to class." John said finally looking sad, Alex pouted.
"Whyyyy??"
"Becauseeeee." He bent down and kissed Alex on the lips. "See ya." Alex blushed. "I love it when you blush." John pulled away and walked down the hall leaving Alex standing their like a fool. He soon scurried off to his first class with a smile.
Once he walked in, everybody quited down and watched him take a seat looking at him as if he's grown another head. So he'd taken the most hottest and most popular kid at school? So what? Kids were whispering all around him pointing, and calling names. He shrunk down in his seat.
"All right class, opean your text books to page 203."
In the middle of class Alex felt something wet slide down his shirt leaving behind a trail of stickeyness, a spit ball, how classic. And the throught the day this is what he received, being pushed into lockers, being tripped over, spitballs down his shirt and hair and taunts thrown at him everywhere he went.
"Gay!"
"Looser!"
"FAG!" That one stung. So this is the prices he has to pay for his happiness? He was lucky he made it through the day. John meat him at his locker.
"Alex let me ride you home today."
"No John I already said no, I can walk."
"But Alex."
"But John!"
"No! Your comeing with me weather you like it or not! Their is still the chance somebody could hurt you." John insisted.
"But-"
"No locker boy. Me, you, and my car."
"Uh fine." He huffed grabbing John's hand and his books heading for the door."
"Now that's what I like to hear."
"Shut up."
"Oh you love me!" Alex said nothing but only started at John. He laughed and wrapped his arm around Alex pecking him on the cheek.
"Your adorable."
"And your sexy."
"What?"
"What?"

That week couldn't have gone any slower. Every day was the same. Walk to school, meet the love of Alex's life, get torchered, get beaten up, drive home in John's car, repeat. Everyday the pushing and shoveing got stronger and more frequent and the o my thing that was keeping him alive was John. He knew he couldent tell John, it would only make it worse but some how he knew that John knew They had made it to the last bell of the day, Alex just barley missed being socked by a book to the head. John was allready in the locker rooms getting ready for the game while Alex and Layff found two seats in the staidem away from any trouble. Alex bubbled with excitement.
"Who do you thinks gonna win?" He said looking towards the field at the other appoints.
" I don't know all I'm conserved about is Mulligan and his tight butt!" Alex smacked him across the chest.
"What!"
"Don't say that."
"Why? It's true. And I know he's not the only butt somebody goeing to look at." He said elbowing Alex.
"Oh shut up." He laughed out loud and knew that it was true.
The game started minutes later with the other team getting a head start. He saw John jump on the ball like his life depended on it and sprint down the feild. Alex jumped in the air hooting and hollering and waving his hands along with the rest of the crowd. Touch down. He screamed and saw John pump his fist in the air and run back down the feild. I wonder what he's thinking? Alex sat back down and was glad their team was finally catching up and by the end of the game was in the lead.
John looked so flexible and agile when he was on the feild, like he was capable of anything and could knock down a single person with a shove of his body. Every time he cought the ball his muscles flexed and bulged leaving Alex's mouth watering for more. The game soon came to an end with 10 to 5 and everybody cheered as the last touch down was scored. Both of the sides shook hands and disappeared into the locker rooms after a successful game. Alex settled in his seat waiting but suddenly the football team ermaged from their locker room while John ran ahead plunging up a microphone. What was he doeing?
"Lashes and gentlemen! Please my I have your attention this will only take a second! Thank you. Now I'm away a lot of things have been goeing around the school about me and their all true. I'm gay," Their were loud gaspes from the crowd and all the girls looked disappointed. Alex was confused. "And I'm also dateing someone, the most handsomeest and most georgeous person in the world. Alexander do you mind comeing down her for a second?" Thousands of people must have been in the bleachers because now they all turned their gazes at Alex who turned as red as a beat. Layff pushed him out of his shocked state.
"Go! He wants you!" Alex tromped down the stairs and onto the feild, thousands of people watching his every movement. He ran towards John and hugged him. His cloths were dripping with sweat and his hair clung to his face, what an angle Alex thought.
"Now I know a lot of people are still mad over this and I have one thing to say to them," John spoke into the microphone, the noice buzzing off the stadium. "Deal with it. This person has made me more happier than I have every been in my entire life and if you mess with him again your goeing to have to go through me!" Their were cheers and boos from the crowd. He turned to Alex. The whole football team stood behind John smile at the both of them.
"Alex, I'm so happy because of you. You mean so much to me, I love you." Alex covered his mouth with his hand holding back tears. "Everyday is a new adventure with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Alex, will you go to prom with me?" Behind him the football team heald up sighns that spelled "Prom?". Alex screamed and tears flowed from his eyes, he soon was in John's sweaty but gentle arms nodding his head and saying yes over and over again. John squized him back tears also makeing their way down his face.
That week sure did seem like he'll but it was all worth it at the end because Alex ended up in John's arms where he belonged.