Vidcon

Alex was excited. Vidcon was around the corner and this was his last chance to meet his favorite youtuber, JohnTheTurtle. Ever since he started watching youtube, Alex fell in love with John's goofy, light personality, and his wacky videos with his turtles. John had helped Alex through loads of depression, and when he was sad, John always made him laugh. Obsessed isn't a word Alex would use to describe it, but ever since John made his coming out video Alex can't help but to blush every time John posts a new video. John was Alex's rock and sole provider for laughter. But John didn't even know it. This was Alex's only chance to meet him.

Alex packed his bag and headed to the convention center, which was already crowded. He minutely sighed as he pushed his way through the doors and past the crowds. He was amazed. There were booths everywhere and people fighting each other to get a glimpse of their favorite youtuber. Alex ran past the crowds until he got to the end of the building where an even bigger crowd was wandering. Above the entrance was a picture of John. Alex smiled and headed towards the crowd. he tried to slither his was to the front, but it wasn't easy since everyone was pushing each other.

Alex made his way half way to the stage when all the lights turned off. The stage soon lit up with L.E.D lights and a floral symbol, which was John's logo. Alex smiled as he saw John make his way onto the stage. The crowed erupted with screams and cheers of joy. John smiled and held onto a microphone.

"He ya'll! What's good my lovely turtle fam?" John yelled. The crowd started to get even louder. "Thanks for coming and all of that jazz. I would now like to invite all of you up here to meet me!"The crowd yelled again and started to form a line. Alex hopped in and was hoping for the best.

What seemed like hours passed and it was finely Alex's turn. He brushed a strand of hair back and started to make his way up to the stage. When Alex saw John smiling at him all the butterflies burst into life in his stomach. He felt like he was going to pass out. He took a deep breath and approached the youtuber. John stretched his hand out for him to take.

"I'm J-John, what's your name?" Did he just stutter?...Nah!

"A-Alex...hi!"

"Well, Alex, would you like a picture or something because a good looking guy like you shouldn't be down there but up here...with me." John blushed. Holy turtle, John looked so much cuter in real life. Alex pulled his phone out and they posed for the camera. They took about a million pictures, each with a different pose. Alex's favorite was when John kissed his cheek and kissed him. Alex felt a tingle in his pants. Once they were finished John patted Alex's back, way to close to his butt. Alex blushed.

"I uh... wanted to say how much your videos mean to me, they helped me through uh, the worse times and you always make me smile. I really love you...oh uh love your videos...hehe."

"Really? Wow! Thanks that means a lot. You know most people come up here to meet me and cry and are only here for a few seconds...not you. I like you Alex, you're cool." Alex's face got bright red and so did John's. Alex was acting cool but on the inside he was screaming his head off. His favorite youtuber just admitted to liking him, well sort of.

"Ya know, maybe after this we could go get some coffee or something, maybe?" John said looking at his shoes. Alex rocked back and forth on his heels.

"Yeah, yeah, that sounds nice!" Alex said smiling.

"Alright, bye Alex."

"By John." Alex walked off the stage when he suddenly remembered something. "Oh John?"

"Yeah?"

"Say hi to Shelly for me!"

"Sure will!" John said laughing. Alex giggled heading for the exit. Once outside he began walking back to his apartment thinking of the conversation he just had.Oh god I hope he didn't see me blush. Which he totally did, and the thought was cute. A buzz from his phone brought him back to reality. It was a text from an unknown number.

"Hey Alex, it's JohnTheTurtle. I was hoping you would join me for coffee?"

"Gladly."