༺Chapter 4༻

Magical blasts rained down from the sky, and multiple structures, along with the entire bridge, collapse below. Sensing a disappearance in negative energy, Aiko knew that the rest of what she didn't take absorbed into Maou and Ashiya.

As she expected, the smoke cleared and Maou, now in his full demon form, used his power to keep the bridge from falling on Emi and Chiho.

'Come on. Come on damn it! Put up a protective barrier. I know you can!'

After a few more seconds, Satan snaps his fingers, and a gray transparent dome exuded from his being and surrounded the neighborhood.

A smirk appeared on Aiko's face from under her hood.

"Good boy," She whispered to herself before flapping her wings and ascending into the sky above.

Emi had called upon her celestial force, her hair now white and donning leg and arm armor, along with her infamous sword.

'Ah, so Emi is the famous Hero Emilia. Well that explains a lot.'

"You won't get away with this, Lucifer!" Emilia shouts just before she jumps into the air after the said Demon General.

Aiko had thrust herself forward and in one swoop, grabbed a hold of Lucifer and pulled him out of the way, before Emilia could swing at him.

"What the hell?!" She shouts as the two figures fall onto a nearby rooftop.

Aiko catches herself and does a somersault before landing on her feet in a crouch position. Lucifer, on the other hand, was on his back. He quickly, however, with the help of his broad wings, elevated into the air.

"Who the hell are you?!" He asked confused, as he could see nothing but black where the persons face should be.

Aiko didn't say a word. Instead she stood straight up, and unfurled her wings, which were folded behind her the whole time.

Lucifer's eyes widened as he stared at them.

"H-How in the-?!" He stuttered.

"What? No thanks?" Aiko snidely asked. "I just saved your ass back there." Completely forgetting about her odd appearance, Lucifer counters her.

"I could have handled her on my own!"

"Well, mighty Demon General, time to prove that," She flaps her wings and backs away "Here she comes."

Before Lucifer could respond, just as Aiko said, Emilia dives at him from behind. He quickly turns and uses his magic to put distance between them. They slash at each other over and over until Lucifer gets the upper hand, kicking Emilia towards the ground and sending a feather bomb her way.

After the explosion, he lands on top of a street sign and shouts something her way as he laughs comically.

Aiko, once again, appears behind him once she realizes Emilia is safe. Thanks to Ashiya, who is now in his demon form as well.

"What's so funny?" She asks.

Startled, the Fallen Angel jumps into the air with a scowl on his face.

"I've had enough of you!" He summons his demon magic, ready to shoot blasts at the unknown being. Quickly, Aiko does the same. Her magic symbols the exact same as Lucifer, only instead of bright purple, the glow a cobalt blue.

They both shoot the same beam at each other cancelling each other out. But that doesn't stop the determined duo.

"Why are you attacking your comrades?!" Aiko shouts as she puts up a shield in front of her, blocking Lucifer's shots.