•Author's Note #3•

That's it. We've reached the end of my first fanfiction. Such bittersweetness :')

Oof, it seems like just yesterday when this story was still just an idea in my mind that I would daydream about on car rides lol.

Is that pathetic? Probably.

But anyways! I want to thank each and every one of you that took the time to give this fanfic a chance. It honestly was so fun to plan out and write and I absolutely LOVED reading all of your guys' comments!

If you like, I have two other stories in the process of being written, and I believe I have more planned for the future!

Maybe I'll even do another Lucifer/Urushihara book. Perhaps a one-shot collection of Lucifer x Reader's.

If I do decide to do that, please leave your ideas for one-shots...

~HERE~

...and I'll come back to it whenever I have some spare time :)

Also, small shameless plug, but I am in a sort of bad spot financially right now. I'm taking commissions to save some spare money. Even if you don't want (or can't) commission me, a follow would definitely help out!

Insta: milady_nocturnal

I haven't posted anything in a couple months, but that is only because I have been extremely busy since the middle of November.

Anywho, sorry for being annoyingly desperate lol. Thank you all so much again! You have no idea how happy this whole adventure was to me :)

I am very grateful to have been able to experience it.