༺Chapter 7༻

AY_Al3ks:  so you're home alone now?

General_L333:  yup...maou's at work and ashiya is doin some stupid spy mission for him

AY_Al3ks:  ??? spy mission?

General_L333:  don't ask, its somethin stupid for his work, nothin special

AY_Al3ks:  oh yeah? does it have somethin to do with that SFC that just opened up? ;P

General_L333:  that obvious huh?

AY_Al3ks:  well Maou takes his job super seriously so im not surprised that i was right

Aiko raises her arms above her head and stretches, letting out a soft moan of contentment as her muscles relax.

It's been two days since she overheard the conversation about her, and she has been in a very low mood ever since. So much so that after only an hour at work today, her boss sent her home, thinking she was sick. So she spent the rest of the late afternoon surfing the web.

That is, until she got a notification that General_L333 has logged online.

And now, surprisingly to her, Aiko realized that playing with Urushihara has brought her spirits up quite a bit.

The bluenette bites her lower lip as she hesitates what she is about to type next. But eventually forces her hand.

AY_Al3ks: soooo, ummm, i know its a little late, buuuut...think i can come over to hang? kinda bored here by myself (/.\)

After contemplating the text for a couple of seconds, she hits the enter button, sending the message. It didn't take long for him to respond.

General_L333: sure if ya want, idc, maou probs wont mind

Aiko immediately responds.

AY_Al3ks: awesome!! be there in a bit!

AY_Al3ks has logged off

Shutting her laptop off and stuffing it into her satchel (along with her charger) she also grabs a box of bocky and puts it in there as well. Snatching her keys off her kitchen counter, she leaves her apartment and soon the building, making her way to the familiar, run down living space of her new demon friends.

"Hey Hara," Aiko greets as she enters the room.

The purple haired boy only responds with a wimpy wave, not even turning his eyes away from the computer screen.

"Hmph," the girl walks over to him.

"I brought bocky~" She says as she dangles the box she took out of her bag in front of her. Urushihara immediately looks over with semi wide eyes.

Aiko giggles, "You want some?"

The boy nods.

"What's the magic word~"

He narrows his eyes and holds out his hand before speaking, "Give."

"Oh come on, don't be so rude. I know you know the magic word," she giggles.

He sighs before forcing himself to say the 'magic word', "Please,"

With a small smile, Aiko tosses him the box.

"I was gonna give them to you anyway," She places her bag down on the dining table and walks over to the boy.

"Then why make me say 'please'?"