༺Chapter 6༻

"What?!" The young girls voice resonated throughout the small apartment. "I can't believe you call yourself a manga fan and have not read Noragami!"

"And I can't believe you have never even heard of The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.! At least I know what Noragami is. I just haven't gotten around to it."

"Alright, then here's the deal, Maou. I'll read Saiki, but you have to read Noragami." Aiko holds out her hand to dark haired male. "Deal?"

Maou seems to contemplate her words for a short moment before smirking and shaking her hand. "The deal has been made."

Aiko returns a smirk of her own before Maou speaks up again.

"Though you might have to wait a little. We can't really afford to spend money on anything other then necessities at the moment."

Ashiya's forced, and hoarse, voice was then heard before Aiko could respond.

"All thanks to that troublesome NEET, we are still making payments on the tracking device he put on Emilia." He then let out a slight cough. The young girl whipped her head around to the box tunnel she knew the supposed NEET was resting in.

"You put a tracker on Emi?" She asked, in slight disbelief.

"Hey, you can't deny the fact it helps a crap ton on knowing when that annoying chick shows up," a sleepy Urushihara responds, sounding like he just woke up.

"You should be more careful, good Hanzo. Spending the head of the household's income like that could be your downfall." Suzuno joined the conversation while she continued to prepare a late breakfast. At this comment, Urushihara poked his head out slightly and narrowed his eyes at the small woman cooking.

"Damn right that'll be his downfall," Maou spat at the purple-haired boy, giving him a glare. This caused him to shrink back and crawl back into his boxes. Aiko couldn't help but feel slight pity for the poor boy, but knew that in a way he did this to himself.

Just then the doorbell rang.

"Yes, one moment please," Suzuno answered just as she finished chopping up whatever it was she was making. She walked over to the door and opened it.

"Greetings," she welcomed the two girls standing in the doorway, "Good Sadao, you have visitors."

"Kay, hold on a sec," He answered as he pushed himself up from his position on the floor, "Who is it? Another tax collector?"

Aiko chuckled lightly before deciding to crawl over to the box tunnel in the corner against the wall. She flattened down onto her stomach and wiggled her way to the opening. Inside she saw the top of the scrawny boy's head. He was laying on his side with his eyes closed. She laid her cheek on the back of her hands on the floor and just stared at him.

'I still can't get over it. This is him. The Almighty Lucifer. The feared general my mother told me so much about through comfort stories. One of the most powerful Angels, fallen from grace, climbed his way back up the chain...He is so...'

"Cute..." Aiko softly whispered.

"Hm?" In one quick second, the girl was no longer staring at a bunch of purple hair. Instead, she was staring straight into a pair of sparkling violet eyes.

"E-Eh?!" she hurriedly starting pushing herself away from the box's opening, and trying to find a way to explain to the boy why she was so close to him.

"U-Uh...food's done?"

'Smooth Aiko. Dumbass...'

It seems as though he bought it fortunately, because the boy poked his head out of his box "home" and looked at the table.