Chapter 7

It had been couple days since Reichiru had been forced to live in the Hitachiin manor and in those couple of days, her health had gotten better. She was still underweight, but after a quick check-up, the doctor had cleared her so she could attend school.

So currently, she was now staring at herself in the mirror in disgust. She was dressed in a pale yellow dress that was just a plain atrocity. Almost like someone had actually taken the drawings of her childhood sketchbook and actually made it into clothing. She had already tried going downstairs in one of the outfits from her closet, but she was immediately sent back up to her room by maids to change into the uniform.

"Mistress, please come on down, if you wait any longer, you'll be late to school." A butler said, and Reichiru looked over her shoulder.

"Fine." She muttered, and headed out of her room, in the past few days, she had managed to map out the entire manor, she didn't have anything else to do except explore the unnecessarily large house.

"Glad you could make it down, Rei." Hikaru said, he was getting his shoes on as Reichiru walked down the stairs.

"Yeah! You ready?" Kaoru asked.

"No." Reichiru answered blandly.

"Aw, you don't mean that." They said together, looking at her with fake pouts on their faces.

"Actually, I don't find being cooped up inside for 7 hours with nothing to do except listen to an adult talk very appealing." She told them.

The two glanced at each other, then shrugged.

"Well, you still have to go." Hikaru stated.

"We promise we won't leave your side though." Kaoru added.

Great... now I'll have two people following me. Reichiru thought to herself in dread. I just hope they're not popular.

"The car is ready." The driver announced, standing at the front door.

"Thank you!" The twins chimed together, while Reichiru just stared at him with a bland expression.

It wasn't long before she was in the limo sitting between the two boys, Hikaru was playing a game on her right, while Kaoru had his head leaned back, dozing off slightly. Seems like neither of them were morning people unlike her, since Reichiru was the only one who didn't look half asleep out of the three.

A silent half hour later, the limo slowed to a stop, and Reichiru glanced out the window, seeing a towering pink building standing proud. The door opened, and Reichiru nudged Kaoru, who jumped to a wake and moved out of the car, yawning. Reichiru got out after him, and a second later, Hikaru was out to. The door to the limo closed and Reichiru watched as the driver got back in and drove off.

I could just run. There's nothing stopping me. Reichiru thought to herself. But then she caught sight of a man who looked to be a security guard moving around at the entrance of the school and she thought better of running. She didn't want to cause a scene- much less get caught up with security.

"You coming, Rei?" Hikaru called and Reichiru looked in front of her, seeing that the two of them had started to walk into the school.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming." She muttered mainly to herself, walking up to them and the three walked through the grand doors.

Looking around, Reichiru investigated her surroundings, currently, the three of them were walking in a grand hallway, students on both sides of them. The boys wearing the same uniform as Hikaru and Kaoru, and the girls wearing the same atrocious dress she was wearing.