Chapter 12

Walking with Hikaru and Kaoru through the halls, Reichiru could feel dread building up. After her talk with Kasanoda, she looked for Kyoya, coincidently, her was in the club room, with the other hosts, so now, Hikaru and Kaoru were blabbering about all the ways they could incorporate her into their brotherly, well, now it's technically the Sibling Love act.

"Oh! We need you to keep that 'I thought I was your triplet thing!" Koaru exclaimed breaking Reichiru out of her thoughts. "I'm so glad you decided to join the club Rei!"

It's not like I had much of a choice. Reichiru thought to herself blandly. The three of them reached the club room, and opened the doors.

"Ah, welcome you three." Kyoya greeted them, not looking up from his notebook. "Your outfits are in the changing rooms."

Reichiru sighed, she just had to join on one of their cosplay days. She just hoped it wasn't anything that showed too much skin.

"Rei, you coming?" Hikaru called, getting Reichiru's attention. She looked up, seeing Hikaru standing at the entry way to the dressing rooms.

Reichiru just nodded and walked over to him, walking into a dressing room. Luckily, she stepped into the right one. What looked like a sparkly female costume was hanging up on a hook, protected by a cover.

Quickly, Reichiru changed into the costume, and it wasn't until she had put it on completely till she realized how much skin was showing. She was staring at herself in the mirror when she realized what the theme was. Maybe she should of taken time to look around the room, that must of given her some hints of what was about to happen.

"Rei! Come on out!" Hikaru called, "We're going to start soon!"

"No way in hell am I coming out in this stupid costume!" Reichiru exclaimed, seeing her flushed face in the mirror. Once more, she looked over the outfit she was wearing.

She was obviously a female belly dancer. She had on a purple bra-like top with golden designs with lilac mesh coming from the sides of the top to the golden bracelets that were around her wrists. Around her waist was a golden belt holding up a purple skirt that reached down to her ankles, the sides of the skirt cut all the way up until the middle of her thighs, revealing way more skin than she ever wanted. Her feet were bare, except for some golden rings that were dangling around her ankles. On her head, she wore a beaded golden crown, a purple gem centered in the middle of her forehead.

"Come on, it can't be that bad!" Kaoru called.

"Says you." Reichiru muttered, You're probably used to showing this much skin.

"Come on Rei! The club will start soon!" The two of them exclaimed.

"Miss Hitachiin, I would highly suggest you come out." Kyoya's voice made it's way to Reichiru's ears.

"I wanna see you Rei-chan!" Honey shouted, and Reichiru heard a faint 'yeah' come from Mori.

"I Bet you're almost a pretty as my daughter!" Tamaki shouted.

"Guys, if she doesn't want to come out, don't make her." Haruhi said.

"Haruhi." Reichiru heard Hikaru start.

"Go in there and convince Reichiru to come out." Kaoru added.

"I'm not going in there." Haruhi stated.

"Miss Reichiru, if you don't come out of that changing room, I'll have to open the curtains myself." Kyoya threatened calmly.

Man he's evil. Reichiru thought to herself. Though with a big sigh, she moved towards the curtains. "Fine." She said with annoyance, and opened the curtains, her arms crossed and her eyes not meeting any of the hosts.

"Woah! You look so good Rei-chan!" Honey exclaimed, his eyes wide with a small blush on his face.

"Kyoya-senpai-" Hikaru started, looking at Kyoya with an unamused expression.

"What did you put our sister in?" Kaoru finished.

"This wasn't actually my idea." Kyoya stated. "For once, Tamaki thought of the theme."

Reichiru watched as Hikaru and Kaoru turned their heads to look at Tamaki, their eyes glinting evilly. And almost like they had planned it, all three of them spoke.

"Pervert."

Tamaki looked at them, terrified. "N-no! You got the wrong idea!" He shouted trying to defend himself. Reichiru didn't give him a choice, she stormed up to him and grabbed onto the golden beaded necklace that was draping around his neck.

"Got the wrong idea huh?" She asked, rage flaming in her eyes. "I don't know how I could possibly get the wrong idea when you put me in this stupid outfit! It was almost like you knew I was joining."

"No- No! I swear! I was going to try to get you darling Haruhi to wear it, but then I realized I ordered a size to big!" Tamaki shouted, tears streaming down his face. "Please don't hurt me!"

"You think I would ever wear that, senpai?" Haruhi asked, looking at Tamaki with a blank stare.

"That still doesn't explain the fact why you had today be the day to use it." The twins stated, as they appeared on both sides of Reichiru.

"Well. I... Um.. well-" Tamaki stuttered, starting to take a couple steps back.

"I think that's quite enough of accusing Tamaki." Kyoya interrupted, "Miss Hitachiin, I think I have something that'll cover you up a bit more. Follow me please."

Reichiru looked up at him, and had to hold back a sigh of relief. "Lead the way." She said.

A couple minutes later, Reichiru was standing with the rest of the club in between her brothers. Kyoya had gotten a purple shawl with golden markings that covered her chest and . It almost looked like it came with the rest of the costume.

Reichiru didn't have a lot of time to think about it, since the doors were opening and she extended her hand along with the others in the club, a barely visible smile on her face as the girls looked in.

"Welcome~"