Chapter 14

After some walking, Kasanoda and Reichiru arrived at the Kasanoda syndicate- or Kasanoda's house. The two of them walked up the the large entrance gates and they seemed to open on their own.

"Welcome home young lord!" To lines of tough looking men lined both sides of the walkway leading up to the house. "And master's friend!" They added without even looking up.

"I already told them I was bringing you home with me." Kasanoda exclaimed before Reichiru could ask how they knew she was with him without even looking at them.

"That makes more sense." Reichiru stated. Her voice seemed to cause some of the men closes to them to look up, their eyes widening when they saw who exactly was with Kasanoda.

The two walked down the pathway between the two rows of bowing men. "So, what do you have planned? If anything?" Reichiru asked.

"Well, I was thinking we could just hang out, play games, what people normally do when they hang out."

"Hm. That's very unlike you, Noda." Reichiru stated, looking at the red head with a raised eyebrow. "I was expecting you to say something along the lines of 'dressing up in a maid costume and cat ears~" She held a hand over her mouth as she taunted her friend.

"Rei! How many times do I have to tell you, it wasn't my choice!" He exclaimed, anger seeming to radiate off him.

Reichiru laughed, waving her hand dismissively. "I know, I know. It was all Hikaru and Kaoru. But your reactions are priceless, Noda."

"Young lord, is this the friend you were telling us about?" Another teenager asked,, his honey blond hair pulled back into a ponytail. "I didn't expect them to be a girl."

"Got a problem with me being a girl?" Reichiru asked, her eyes narrowing in a small glare.

"Oh, of course not!" The boy said raising his hands in defense. "I can see why you're friends with her. You two are very similar." He smiled, "I'll come by with some snacks for two two later."

"Oh, thanks Tetsuya." Kasanoda told him.

"It's a pleasure." He bowed, and continued down the hallway.

That kid looked familiar... Reichiru thought to herself, but it might of just been someone who looked similar to him. She followed Kasanoda down the hallway and entered a small room. It seemed as if it was normally used for fight training.

"What are we going to be doing? Sparring?"

"Ah, well, this is probably the emptiest place in the syndicate. Everywhere else we would have people watching us."

"So you wanted some privacy between the two of us, oh, how sweet!"

Kasanoda looked at her, a faint blush was on his face as he started to stutter an excuse. "No. It's not that- it's um-  wait- I didn't mean-"

Reichiru let out a laugh, "Calm down you dummy!" She told him in amusement, pushing him slightly. "You know I don't mean that, Noda! I'm just kidding!"

Kasanoda just looked down at her, the faint blush on his cheeks deepening slightly.

"But, since we're in a training room, why not learn some fighting skills. You've been taught fancy styles of fighting I'm guessing. While here, I just know what I taught myself! I want to learn how to fight!"

"But... you're not-"

"If you say I'm not strong enough so God help me I will beat your ass." Reichiru told him in annoyance.

"Right... well, if you insist."

"Awesome! Let's start!"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
-Tetsuya's POV-
As he walked down the hallway with a tray of snacks in hand, Tetsuya opened the door to see the two other teens sparring with each other.

"No, you gotta keep your thumb outside when you go to punch someone, if you have it inside the fist, then you'll break it." Kasanoda was holding Reichiru's hand that was balled into a fist, showing her the correct form for a punch.

"I see... no wonder my thumb always hurt so much when I socked someone in the face." Reichiru stated bluntly.

"Yeah, that sounds about right." Kasanoda stated in amusement.

It seems the young lord really enjoys himself when he's with that girl. Tetsuya thought with a small smile on his face. He continued to watch the two spar for a couple minutes before he knocked on the door, causing the two to look over at him.

"I've brought some food for you two." Tetsuya said.

"Awesome! Snacks!" Reichiru cheered, throwing her arms in the air.

Even though he wasn't looking completely at Kasanoda, he saw the small smile on the teens face.

This girl... she'll change the Young Lord's life.

______________________
Sorry for the wait everyone! Last week was hectic for me so I wasn't able to get a chapter written for this book.
I will still (hopefully) get a chapter up Thursday, just think of this one as a really... really... late chapter from last week.

Anyways- i hope you enjoyed the little fluff in this chapter~ I enjoyed writing it. It's been a while since I've written some romance.

-Sin