Chapter 15

A couple days had passed since Reichiru had hung out at Kasanoda's house, and now she was working on homework during lunch.

"I don't... understand any of this." She said, raking her hand through her hair. She had been starting to fail her classes. She grew up in the streets and was practically thrown into school without knowing the required material.

"Homework?" Kasanoda asked walking up to her with a lunch trey in his hands.

Reichiru just grunted in confirmation, tapping her pencil against the book that was in her lap. "I'll give you 1000 yen for you to do my algebra." She offered.

Kasanoda looked at her with an unamused expression on his face. "It can't be that hard." He grunted, sitting down next to her. "Let's see what you're doing. Exponentials? Those are easy!"

"Excuse me for not getting the standard education." Reichiru stated blandly.

Kasanoda chuckled nervously. "Right... well, if you need a tutor, I'd be happy to help."

"How well could you help me?" Reichiru asked, raising her eyebrow. "I mean, you are in class 'D' after all."

"If I weren't me, I'd feel offended by that." Kasanoda grumbled mostly to himself. "But, I think you could use whatever help you could get." He flicked her forehead, and Reichiru growled.

"Hey!" She exclaimed, glaring daggers at Kasanoda, even though it never affected him.

"I'm just sayin'." Kasanoda shrugged.

"Fine. If you're so willing to help me, we can study together." Reichiru grumbled.

"How about from now on, we study during lunch. Since you do have hosting after school now." Kasanoda said, seeming to taunt her with the fact that she was a hostess.

"Oh, shut up." She stated, lightly punching his arm. "It's not like I wanted to join them. You know that!"

"Hey, you kept my advise." Kasanoda said, looking at Reichiru's fist, with her thumb on the outside of her fingers.

"Well, I don't want to break my thumb now, do I?" She joked, and despite the annoyance she felt, her eyes showed amusement.

-A bit further away-

"Reichiru and Kasanoda are getting really close." A girl whispered to her friends, looking over at the two teens sitting under a tree joking and laughing. "You know, when Kasanoda is around Reichiru, he seems less scary... like his face... doesn't scare me."

"Could they be dating?" Another girl asked.

Just as she asked that, they hosts were passing by the two, and they looked towards Reichiru and Kasanoda.

"You don't think they really are dating, do you, Mommy? I don't want my precious little girl to become a thug!" Tamaki panicked. "I don't want her being a mob wife! Mommy, fix this!"

"I don't see why I have to 'fix' anything." Kyoya stated, adjusting his glasses as he looked towards the two. "It seems like they're perfectly fine together. If they are together."

"But... mob wife..." Tamaki whimpered. "Hikaru and Kaoru, what about you two?" He asked, looking towards the two.

"We would." Hikaru started.

"But we don't want to be to overbearing." Kaoru finished.

"Are you two still hurt over what Reichiru said to you guys a couple days ago?" Haruhi asked, looking at the twins.

They didn't respond, instead they just looked away wit a blank stare.

"I'll take that as a yes." Haruhi sighed. "Look, Tamaki, Reichiru was already a bit rough, her and Kasanoda would be a good match in my eyes."

"Haruhi! How could you say that!" Tamaki cried out, tears were now streaming down his face, and he was freaking out. "Your sister is in danger of becoming a Mob wife!"

-Back with Reichiru and Kasanoda-
The two teens were now sitting under the tree, watching Tamaki freak out.

"Should we go over and see what he's freaking out about?" Reichiru asked.

"No. I'd rather stay far away when he's like that... it's... weird." Kasanoda stated, seeming to remember something.

"Good choice. Let's just... ignore what's happening over there. But... I'd like to know to what's happening with those girls over there- and they're walking up to us." Reichiru said, watching as a group of girls walked closer to them.

"So- um- uh..." One of the girl started.

"What do you want?" Reichiru asked harshly, raising an eyebrow. "Get to the point."

That seemed to scare the girl into speaking. "Are you two dating?" She managed to squeeze out, her cheeks getting slightly red.

At the question, both Reichiru and Kasanoda flushed up.

"No-um-We're just- friends- or- good friends- um-" Reichiru stuttered out, her face getting redder by the second.

"We're just good... friends- yeah. Friends." Kasanoda said, less scattered than Reichiru.

"Oh... that's disappointing." The girl muttered, placing a hand to her mouth as she looked at them with a seemingly knowing look. "Well, sorry to bother you!"

"Do.. we look like we're dating?" Reichiru asked before the girl was able to walk away.

"Well, yeah, kinda." The girl responded. "I mean, not a lot of girls hang around Kasanoda." She pointed out. "You seem to hang around him fine." Kasanoda had started to glare at her, causing her to slightly step back. "But, I guess you're not dating... so we'll leave you alone." With that, she and her posse scurried away, a mix of terrified and knowing looks n their faces.

"Well... that was awkward." Kasanoda stated.

"No kidding." Reichiru muttered.

"Hey, you're cheeks are really red." Kasanoda pointed out.

"Of course they are! A girl just asked me if the two of us were dating! That would fluster anyone!" She looked at him, eyeing his perfectly calm face. "Why are you not flustered!?" She asked.

"I've never seen you this flustered before, you normally keep your cool with things." He was completely avoiding her question.

Reichiru just grumbled, and punched his arm, harder this time. "Oh, shut up!" She shouted.

Kasanoda just laughed. "Let's continue studying, alright, Rei?"

"Fine." Reichiru huffed, and with that, the two of them kept going over algebra until the end of lunch bell rang.

————————
So. Much. Fluff.
I love it so much. I missed writing this stuff.

Also, wanna ask my characters a question? Well now you can!
Both book characters and characters from my art book will be featured in this Tumblr Ask Blog! Here's the link if you're interested!
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/ask-sinfuls-ocs
(Its also in my description!)