Chapter 21

After that, their conversation dissolved into meaningless words. Until a group of three boys stopped the two in their tracks, looking solely at Reichiru with wicked smirks.

"Well well well. Look who it is. It's been a while, Reichiru."
___________________ ________________

Reichiru looked in front of her with a blank expression. "Who are you again?"

The boy in the middle, assumed to be the lead looked surprised. "You're kidding, right?!" He exclaimed.

"Do I look like I was kidding?" Reichiru asked, rolling her eyes. "Look, you idiots. You just interrupted my date. So unless you want to get out of this alive, I'd suggest you get out now." Her eyes had narrowed and she was staring at the boys with a cloud of darkness surrounding her.

"Date? Don't tell me someone was actually stupid enough to date you." The main boy stated.

"Rei, mind telling me what's happening?" Kasanoda asked, looking at the situation with a confused expression.

"Honestly, no idea. They just decided to come up to me- oh wait! I remember now! You three were the boys that attacked Haruhi!"

"Hah. Now you remember- ack!"

The main boy didn't get to finish his sentence, due to Rei having flung forewords and punching him square in the nose. "Shoulda chosen a different time to come up to me, buddy." She had a calm look on her face, but there was something about her that made the boys uneasy.

"Rei, why don't you calm down." Kasanoda said, placing a hand on Reichiru's shoulder.

"No chance in hell, Kasanoda." She said, punching the palm of her hand as she stared at the three boys- the one she punched was sitting on the ground with his hand over his nose, blood seeping through the bottom of his hand.

"W-wait. Kas-Kasanoda?" The main boy asked, the three of them tensing up in fear. "From the- the Kasanoda syndicate?"

Kasanoda raised an eyebrow. "Yeah." He responded.

"We're so sorry we messed with you, sir!" The three of them bowed towards Reichiru and Kasanoda, who had no clue about what was happening. "We'll take our leave!"

Reichiru watched in confusion as the three of them ran away in fear.

"Well... that just happened." Kasanoda muttered.

"Aw man! I wanted to punch more!" Reichiru pouted, feeling disappointed at the sudden fleeing. "Well, you can't have everything. Hey, Noda, you hungry?" She asked, looking towards a convince store.

Taken aback by the sudden mood change, Kasanoda just nodded and the two of them headed into the store. One that was all to familiar to Reichiru.

"So, convince store dinner. How romantic." Kasanoda joked.

"Come on, Noda, what could be even more romantic than this?" She asked, holding up a packaged bag of doughnuts. "Junk food and slushees are best romantic date foods, obviously."

Kasanoda chuckled, "Man, you're such an idiot."

"Aw, but I'm your idiot~" Reichiru teased.

After grabbing some junky food and slushees, the two of them placed the objects on the counter, hearing the small beeps from the scanner as the cashier rung the two of them up.

"Will that be all for today?" She asked in a bored tone.

"Yep!" Reichiru exclaimed, grabbing the food and paying for it. "Alright, let's go!" She exclaimed, pointing towards the exit and feeling a hand grab her wrist.

"Got you now, street rat." A familiar voice stated, and Reichiru looked up to see the face of the convince store owner, the same owner she always stole from when on the streets.

Knowing there was no way to escape, Reichiru realized she was screwed. "Shit."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"So much for a perfect first date, huh, Noda?" Reichiru asked looking towards the ginger.

"Hey, nothings perfect unless you've gotten arrested." Kasanoda joked, causing Reichiru to let out a laugh.

"Guess you're right." She replied.

At the moment, the two of them were sitting in a cop car that was driving them to the station for further action. After getting caught by the store owner, he had called the cops and Reichiru and Kasanoda were forced into the backseat of of the police car- well they went in willingly so there really wasn't much force. All that mattered was that they were in a cop car and Reichiru was in handcuffs.

"Alright, we're at the station." The police officer stated after opening the door for Reichiru and Kasanoda. "Come on."

Grabbing onto Reichiru's arm, he dragged her out of the cop car, his partner grabbing onto Kasanoda's arm- a bit gentler due to the fear he had after seeing Kasanoda's face.

"Once we get in the station, you'll each have one phone call. It'll be up to you who you call." The officer informed, dragging to two into the building.

"You know who you have to call, Rei." Kasanoda said as they walked in.

"Who- oh no, I am not calling them! They'll kill me!" She exclaimed. "And then the rest of the host club will know!

Kasanoda raised an eyebrow at her and she sighed, "I really have no choice, do I?" She asked with a sigh.

"No, you don't."

"Fine. I'll call them."

By the time they made the decision, they were already inside the building, and their possessions- cell phones, the food they bought, schoolbags- had been taken, and they were placed in an area that seemed to be a waiting room.

"Here, remember, one call." A police officer said, leading Reichiru to a phone connected to the wall.

"Yeah yeah, I know." Reichiru grumbled, picking up the phone and dialing a number, waiting a minute for the person to pick up.

"Hello?" A voice asked.

"Yeah, um, Hikaru-" Reichiru started, being interrupted before she could finish.

"Rei! Where have you been! Kaoru and I have been worried sick!" Hikaru shouted through the phone, causing Reichiru to have to pull the phon away from her ear to avoid hearing loss.

"Yeah sorry about that-" She stated again, only to be interrupted once again.

"Come home right now!" Hikaru commanded.

"Ah, yeah, about that... I've kinda been arrested..."

—————————

Sorry for the late update sinners! I ended up being on a plane for 4 hours along with having to talk and hang out with family for a while. Haven't had WiFi all day, so yeah...
ANYWAYS.
ENJOY THE CHAPTER.

-Sin