Chapter 30

The next day, Reichiru was sitting in the courtyard with Kasanoda.

"So, this friend of yours. What's he like?"

"He's very... excitable." Reichiru said, trying to grasp the exact words to describe Teruya. "I'll introduce you a bit later. I think he's— oh no." She had spotted a certain group of kids walking towards both her and Kasanoda."Why are you here?" She asked, looking up and meeting eyes with an eccentric blonde.

"We have a new member to initiate, and you're still a member of the host club! So, with that in mind, you must be present at their initiation!"

"What? Are we like a cult not?" Reichiru asked, looking at the blonde with an unamused expression on her face.

"Yes we are- wait." Tamaki said, placing his hand to his chin.

With a sigh, Reichiru got up from where she was sitting and glanced back at Kasanoda. "Sorry, I guess I have to go to this initiation or something." She said, "Let's do something after club today, alright?" She asked.

"Sounds good." Kasanoada said, a small smile on his face, "Now I don't want to keep you from this initiation or whatever."

Reichiru smiled, "Thanks Noda. I'll see you later!"
-_-_-_-_-_-_-

After entering the host room, Reichiru sat down at one of the couches with boredom clearly written on her face.

"He should be arriving here any moment!" Tamaki exclaimed.

"Hey, small question. Is there a reason this vase is here?" Reichiru asked.

"It's a conveniently placed vase." Kyoya answered, nobody giving the girl any further explanation.

It wasn't long until someone opened the door and Reichiru's eyes widened before she facepalmed, God damn it. Of course they would recruit him. She thought, looking up and glaring at Kyoya, who just grinned smugly.

Bastard. Reichiru thought, looking back to her door and her eyes met with Teruya's.

"Hello my good sir and welcome to the host club!" Tamaki said, walking elegantly towards the idol. "What a coincidence that you've stumbled upon our little club-"

"Yes." Teruya said, cutting Tamaki off from what Reichiru assumed was a planned speech.

"What?"

"You want me to join the host club? Right? Rei filled me in on what goes on here and yes. I'd like to join. Unless you're confessing your attraction to me then I'd have to decline." Even though he was speaking clearing, Reichiru recognized the few octaves his voice had rose.

"Well, that was easer than expected." Tamaki said.

"Well, he is a pop idol, senpai." Haruhi said, looking at Tamaki with an unamused glance.

"This just means we won't have to waste another expensive vase." Kyoya muttered, and Reichiru could of sword that she heard relief in his voice.

"Wait, were you planning on making him break the vase or something?" Reichiru asked, looking at the teen, who didn't grace her with a response.

"Rei! You better not abandon us because your best friend is in the club now!" Hikaru said, looking at her with wide puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah, that would just tear us apart!" Kaoru added.

Before she was able to complain, the two of them motioned to the door with a small movement, making her see that tons of girls were peeking into the room— even if this was supposed to be a club only affair.

Taking a deep breath, Reichiru balled her hands into fists before releasing them, looking at her brothers with a sickly sweet expression. "I'd never leave you two, you are my brothers after all." She said, hearing squealed from the girls at the doorway.

"Wow, Rei, I never imagined that you could actually be smooth." Teruya teased, and Reichiru looked to glare at the boy, making him take a few steps back. "Hey, hey! It was only a joke, I don't need to be mauled again."

"Again?" Reichiru asked.

"Hey, fangirls can be crazy, man." Teruya shrugged.

"I guess." Reichiru said.

"Well, I guess this means we have a new member! And no needed to think of a type for this young man, for I've already thought of it! The Singing type!"

Everyone looked at Tamaki with unamusement.

"As... accurate as that is, it doesn't really roll of the tongue, boss." Hikaru said.

"Yeah, like the Princely type, or The natural, they roll off the tongue quite easily." Reichiru continued.

"Maybe something like-"Kaoru continued

"The Handsome Idol!" They finished together.

"Yeah, that fits him perfectly! Don't you think so, Takashi?" Honey asked.

"Yeah."

Tamaki smiled, then pointed at Teruya quite dramatically, "Then it's settled! You, Soichiro Teruya, will be the Handsome Idol!"

________________
Sorry for not updating this story in a while Sinners! I just didn't have the motivation for it. But um, if any of you guys have any ideas for any scenarios that you'd like to see, feel free to suggest them! I might just make it happen~

-Sin