Chapter 29

It wasn't long until Reichiru heard her phone start to ring, and she pulled it out of her pocket, her heart filling with slight fear as she read who was calling.

"Oh no." She muttered.

"What?" Teruya asked.

"It's... Hikaru." She muttered, pressing the talk button. "Hello?"

"Where are you?" Hikaru whisper shouted into the phone.

"I'm at the park. Don't worry, I'm fine." Reichiru said, "Actually, I met up with a friend- so it's not like I'm alone."

"Who is this friend? Is it Bossanova?" Hikaru asked.

"It's Kasanoda, and no. It's a friend from my childhood- Hikaru? Shit." She said, flipping her phone closed with a sigh. He had hung up. "I'd give it... five minutes." She muttered.

"Five minutes until what?" Teruya asked.

"Until they come running." Popping down on the bench next to him, she sighed. "Hey, just a warning, if the threaten you, don't worry. They might seem like they could beat you to a pulp, but honestly they probably won't." Hopefully. She added silently herself.

"So. I guess they're kind of protective?"

"Kind of?" Reichiru laughed, placing a hand to her forehead, "Kind of barely covers it. Honestly, when I first got back to the mansion they barely let me out of their sight. They still barely do. The only alone time I've had was when I've snuck out."

"Oh... well, this will be something then." Teruya said, scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah. You're right about that." Reichiru laughed, before hearing rushed footsteps over grass getting closer to her. Looking up, she felt a feeling a dread build up in her chest. "Speak of the devils. And- oh no. They brought the rest of the host club."

"What were you just doing with my daughter!" Tamaki shouted, running up to Teruya and grabbing the unsuspecting boy by his collar.

"Woah, blonde. Calm down." Teruya said, raising his hands in defense. "I was just talking with an old friend."

"Just talking, huh?" Tamaki asked, and Soichiru looked at Reichiru with a look that seemed to be asking for her help.

"He's telling the truth." Reichiru said. "Besides, I already have a boyfriend. Relax."

"Rei, are you sure? He could of had... alternative motives." Hikaru said, looking over at Teruya with his eyes glinting.

With a sigh, Reichiru pinched the bridge of her nose. "You absolute idiots. We grew up on the streets together. Honestly, if he hadn't found me back then, I would of been dead right now. So you should be thanking him. Not plotting to kill him."

Her brothers glanced from her to Teruya then back to her. "You sure?" They asked.

"I don't think Reichiru would lie about something like that." Haruhi stated, looking as if she didn't even want to be there.

"Exactly. Now, will you let him go Tamaki, so I can introduce all of you?" Reichiru asked.

Pouting, Tamaki let go of Teruya's shirt and walked back to stand by Kyoya. "Mommy. I think she's mad at me." He pouted.

"Of course I am. You almost assaulted my friend." Reichiru said shortly, then she started to introduce everyone. "This is Teruya Soichiru."

"Wait, Teruya? As in the pop idol Teruya?" Haruhi asked.

"That's the one." Teruya said, scratching the back of his head.

Reichiru looked towards Kyoya, noticing a certain glint in his eye. Damn. He's planning something, isn't he? She thought, but decided to move on to introduce the host club. "The blond who grabbed you is Tamaki Souh, glasses is Kyoya Ootori, Tiny blond is Mitskuni Haninozuka— we call him Honey, the titan is Takashi Morinozuka— or Mori, the brunette is Haruhi Fujioka-"

"You a boy or girl?" Teruya asked, looking at Haruhi with narrowed eyes.

"I'm a-" Haruhi started.

"He's the most manly of men!" Tamaki shouted.

"So, a girl then?" Teruya asked.

"Yeah." Reichiru said, ignoring Tamaki freaking out, "And to continue, we have my brothers, Hikaru and Koaru Hitachiin. And with those two, that completes the introduction of the Ouran Academy Host Club."

"Wait, Ouran Academy?" Teruya asked, tilting his head. "You go there?"

"Uh, yeah? "Reichiru asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No way! I'm going there too! My manager wants me to complete my education before I go on tour, so he's forcing me to go to school, coincidently it's Ouran Academy."

"Interesting." Kyoya muttered from behind the two and Reichiru looked back at the teen.

"Don't you dare even think about it." She said, her eyes glinting. She knew he was most likely planning something that had to do with Teruya and the Host Club.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Kyoya stated, putting on an air of fake innocence.

"Sure you don't." Reichiru said, interrupted by the ringing of a phone.

"Ah, it's my manager. I should probably take this." Teruya said. "I'll see you at school, I guess?" He asked.

Reichiru nodded. "Yeah, see you there, bestie."

Teruya gave a look of pleading. "Don't ever call me that ever."

Reichiru laughed. "Fine fine. Now go take your call. I'll see you around." She said, watching as he walked away, placing the phone up to his ear.

"I hope this week goes smoothly." She muttered to herself.