Chapter 32

This chapter is so late. O o f.
Sorry about that Sinners, I don't really have the best attention span and too many ideas soo ye e t.
With that said, Onto the chapter!

-Sin
__________

Tamaki wasn't kidding when he said that they would be doing an idol theme the very next day, leaving Reichiru to stare in utter disgust at the revealing idol outfit that was hanging in the changing room.

"There is no way I'm wearing this." She said.

"If the boss says to wear it," started Hikaru from outside the changing room.

"Then you wear it." Finished Kaoru.

"Besides, it can't be that bad." They added together.

"Can't be that bad?" Reichiru asked, changing into the costume out of spite and stepping out of the changing room. "How can this be not that bad?"

The outfit was white and purple, similar to Hikaru and Kaoru's except more feminine. And by more feminine she meant that instead of the suits her brothers were wearing it was dress. It was a sleeveless dress that had the front reach up to her neck, wrapping around and leaving an open back— similar to a sleeveless tank top except the dip at the back reached down to just past midway down her back. As well as the top, a ruffled tu-tu like skirt bushed up around her, leaving her legs with no cover other than the knee high leather boots that came with the costume.

"You look fine." Hikaru assured, patting Reichiru on the back.

"Fine my ass! I look like a child!" She said.

There was a loud squeal before Reichiru felt someone tackle her. "Rei! You look like a real idol!" Teruya exclaimed before jumping back up, "But, you all need one more touch to become full idols like me~" He stuck a pose, and Reichiru could of sworn that he was sparkling. Sparkling for heaven's sake.

I... Just don't know anymore. Reichiru thought to herself. Am I going insane?

"You all need your hair and makeup done!"

"No. Absolutely not!" Reichiru said, turning and crossing her arms in front of her. "There is no way in hell that I'm letting you put makeup on me. I put on the dress but I draw the line with make up!"

"You have no choice in this matter! You'll be wearing make up and you will look beautiful, I mean, not like you don't already but you're going to shine even more!"

"What about me? Am I going to shine as well?" Tamaki asked. Teruya looked at him, is eyes sparkling. "You all are going to shine!" He exclaimed.

-_-_-_-_-_-

"No! I refuse!" Reichiru said, getting cornered as Teruya closed in on her with multiple pallets of make-up in his hands and a glint in his eyes.

"Everyone else has gotten their make up done, Rei, you can't refuse forever!" Teruya said. "I'll make you into a star!" He walked closer to her and eventually Reichiru was forced into a chair in front of a mirror, Teruya standing in front of her with a grin as Reichiru sat there with a defeated expression as he was putting on her make up.

"Don't cry. This foundation was forty dollars." Teruya said as he dabbed it a blender on her face.

"I don't care how much this stupid foundation cost! Just get it off my face before I punch yours." Reichiru grumbled.

Teruya just chuckled, unfazed by her threats. "You've changed from when we were on the streets together. Back then you didn't have the guts to threaten anyone. Now look at you."

"Yeah, and what of it?"

"Shh, quiet." Teruya said, now putting lipstick on Reichiru's lips. "Aaaaaall Right! Now onto the eyes!"

Reichiru internally groaned. "My face is feeling heavy." She complained.

"Don't complain Reichiru!" Tamaki said from behind her. "You're going to look like a true beauty! Of course, I only expect the best from my daughter!"

Reichiru just grumbled, thankfully Teruya was done with her makeup only a few minutes later. Once he moved away, she looked at herself in the mirror. "I look like a painted whore." She said blandly.

"Mommy!" Tamaki shouted hiding behind Kyoya who was the only host not participating in the shows, "Our daughter is cursing!"

"I'm not your damn daughter!" Reichiru shouted angrily. "Now let's just start the club so I can wash this stuff off my face sooner."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The girl's squeals were starting to give Reichiru a headache, but she couldn't do anything as they closed their latest 'performance'. Apparently none of them could actually sing except for Teruya so most of them just lip synced as they danced around the stage. Apparently the girls didn't notice since they were squealing over every little move the hosts made. There were even some guys in the crowd that were cheering for Reichiru. Some even made signs.

Since the third performance they had ended, Reichiru was now sitting backstage downing a bottle of water.

"Wow Rei, I never thought you'd be one to be an idol." A voice said and Reichiru looked up to see a smirking Kasanoda standing in front of her.

"I don't need any of your smug ass comments." She grumbled. "I didn't choose this, the boss did." She said, motioning towards Tamaki who was I going with the crowd of girls. "Well, and Chi gave him the idea last chapter."

Kasanoda sat down next to her, "You look like a mess." He chuckled.

"I feel like a train ran me over, twice." Reichiru said.

"Well you look it."

"Thanks, that's exactly what I wanted my loving boyfriend to say." She grumbled.

"That's what I'm here for." He said, patting Reiciru on the back, his cheeks turning slightly red when his hand made contact with her bare back. Reichiru could of cared less through her exhaustion.

"Alright everyone, get ready! The third set of girls is coming up!" Teruya exclaimed, and Reichiru groaned.

"You can do this. I'll be watching from the back." Kasanoda reassured.

Reichiru nodded, "Thanks." She said weakly as she stood up and walked towards the stage where all the other hosts except Kyoya already were as they it into their positions. With a heavy sigh, Reichiru got into position between her brothers, thinking forwards to the end of the day.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"You weren't awful." Kasanoda said as they sat in the club room, waiting for Hikaru and Kaoru to change back so the three of them could walk home.

"Thanks, that's so reassuring." Reichiru said as she rolled her eyes. "I can't wait to get to sleep."

Kasanoda chuckled, "Well, I hope you sleep well." His phone dinged and he reached for it, a troubled look crossing his face. "Sorry, Rei, I've got to go. There's something at home that I need to take care of."

"It's cool." Reichiru said, "I'll see you tomorrow."

Kasanoda nodded, "Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow." With that, he turned and left the room, Hikaru and Kaoru soon coming out of the changing room, the three of them walking out of the building and heading home, the day of Idol torture coming to an end.

___________
Alright, there we go! Again, I'm sorry for how long this chapter took to come out, totally on me.

Anyways, what do you guys think of a lemon chapter or part of a chapter that was sexual? I would label it of course and warn everyone so those who didn't want to read it could skip past it. But I'm mainly asking you guys if you want one so I don't just make it.

Other than that, do you guys have any scenario suggestions? I would greatly appreciate them!