Chapter 31

After school that day, Reichiru found herself sitting between her brothers hosting, while she had been doing it for quite a while, she still wasn't used to the fangirls— and occasional fanboys that would come to see them.

"You three are really close, aren't you?" One of the girls asked, holding a hand to her mouth.

"Well, to be honest with you three." Hikaru started, looking at the three students in front of them— a boy and two girls— with a saddened expression.

"When I first got back home, we were pretty distant." Reichiru continued.

"But after some time, she warmed up to us." Kaoru added.

"And now, you could say that we're not just close, but almost inseparable." They finished together, Reichiru wrapped her arms around her brother's shoulders and smiled, knowing the other two were doing the same— and it was almost as if a pink aura and roses of orange, blue, and purple were surrounding them.

Of course, this caused the three students in front of them to erupt in blushes.

Taking the time it took for them to recover, Reichiru looked behind her and checked out Teruya's place. From the abundance of girls crowning around him it was obvious to her that he was going to be popular for quite some time, and by looking at Tamaki's expression, he might take the title as king for a while.

"Boss doesn't seem too happy, does he?" Hikaru asked, following Reichiru's gaze to a sulking Tamaki who was making a hamster home in the corner of the club room with some girls surrounding him with concern.

"No, I think Chi is taking all the girls away from him and making the poor guy feel abandoned." Reichiru said, letting out a small amused laugh.

"Well, hopefully we won't have to deal with this version of the boss for long. He's annoying when he gets like this." Kaoru muttered.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

After the club, Tamaki's state of mind had not improved one bit, by now the hamster home seemed to have luxurious furniture— though there were a few mushrooms growing here and there.

"How do we even have this much paper?" Reichiru asked, a look of amazement on her face.

"One thing we learned while being with the boss, is that we never ask how." Hikaru said.

"Hey, Tama, I didn't mean to steal your girls." Teruya said, patting the sulking boy's shoulder.

"But you did." Tamaki muttered.

"What can I say? Girls dig idols." Teruya said, running his hand through his hair.

The look in Tamaki's eyes gave Reichiru a bad feeling and she glanced at her brothers.

"Mommy dear!" Tamaki exclaimed, standing up abruptly and turning towards Kyoya. "I have an idea!"

"Why am I getting a bad feeling from this?" Haruhi muttered from beside Reichiru.

"Because it's Tamaki, and good ideas rarely ever come from that mouth." Reichiru answered, and just as she said, the next words that Tamaki said were idiotic.

"Let's all perform as an idol group!" He shouted.

"No." Reichiru said at the same time as her brothers.

"Tamaki-senpai, I don't think that'll end well." Haruhi said, looking at the blond with an unamused expression on her face.

"Nonsense, we have a pop idol right here! He can teach us, right Soichiro?" Tamaki turned to the mentioned teen and Teruya raised his hands as if he was going to move to push Tamaki away.

"What does having Teru-Chan mean for performing as an idol group?" Honey asked.

Tamaki pointed towards the smaller boy with a dramatic flair, "Because, Honey-senpai, if we are to be an idol group, we must learn from the best."

"That's the stupidest idea I've ever heard." Reichiru muttered.

"That sounds like fun, doesn't it Takashi?" Honey asked, looking at the titan of a teen standing next to him.

"Yeah, it does."

"We'll, Kyoya, how about it?"

"Wait!" Hikaru called.

"Don't we get a say in this?" Reichiru continued.

"We're in the club too!" Kaoru finished.

"And what about Haruhi?" They asked together, moving closer to Tamaki and looking at him with bland expressions.

"Honestly, I think it sounds interesting. A little overboard, but interesting." Haruhi stated, and Reichiru looked at the girl.

"Haruhi. If you had said no, it would of been majority rules. Now we—" Reichiru said, being interrupted by Tamaki.

"That settles it! Next chapter we're going to be an idol group!"