Chapter 27

"There is no way you actually got Kyoya in a dress!" Reichiru shouted out between laughs.

"We have a picture." Hikaru responded, pulling out his phone and showing Reichiru the masterpiece.

Kyoya was wearing a dark purple dress, it wasn't too extravagant, yet he looked elegant. Upon seeing the picture, Reichiru's laughter got louder, tears starting to stream down her face.

"I don't know what's funnier! That he actually put in hair extensions and Make up, or that he seems not to mind that he was in a dress!"

"I would appreciate it if you didn't talk like I wasn't here." A voice said, and Reichiru looked towards one of the desks the twins had in their room where the said Person was sitting.

"Well, it's not like you were invited." Reichiru said, a sickly sweet smile on her face. "You could always leave~"

It was true, Tamaki had actually invited the host club to her and her brother's house without the trio's permission, so now they were stuck with the entire club.

"Don't talk to your mother like that." Kaoru whispered into Reichiru's ear, a hint of amusement in his eyes.

Reichiru let out a quiet laugh, and glanced towards Kyoya who had returned to typing stuff up on his laptop. "Right. How could I be so disrespectful."

The conversation carried on until the later hours of the night, most of the time, it was the hosts telling Reichiru crazy events that had happened in the host club.

All the way from when Haruhi first joined— and how it had happened— to random events such as going to the Ootori resort, the Lady Manager, who Reichiru had yet to meet, as well as making a plan to get two teacup lovers together at one of the dances the hosts had thrown.

"Wow. You guys have gotten into some deep shit." Reichiru laughed. Having just heard about the time when Tamaki had triggered a whole series of events at the Ootori resort.

"Ahh! Mommy, she's using that type of language again!" Tamaki shouted, running to Kyoya with tears streaming down his face.

"Seriously. It was just one word." Reichiru muttered.

"We just told you about what we did, what not tell us ore about yourself, Rei-Chan!" Honey asked, his eyes looking at Reichiru expectantly.

"Oh, uhm. I'm not sure if you guys wanna hear about it." Reichiru said, avoiding making eye contact with Honey.

"What? Of course we do!" Honey exclaimed, then looked back towards Mori. "Right Takashi?"

Mori nodded, the stoic expression not disappearing from his face.

"Yeah! Tell us about yourself! I wanna know more about my daughter!" Tamaki exclaimed.

"Weren't you just crying in the corner a second ago?" Reichiru asked, an unamused expression on her face.

"I think it'll be nice. We'll know know about you, Reichiru." Haruhi stated.

Reichiru sighed, she knew that there was no way out of this. They wanted to know about her life on the streets, she she was going to have to tell them.

"I've mentioned it before at times- of course, never in much detail." She started, then she scratched the back of her head. "How much do yo guys want to hear?"

"Why don't you tell us everything?" Kyoya suggested.

Reichiru glanced at him, "Like... everything everything?" She asked. Kyoya just nodded. "Alright then... I guess I'll tell you guys everything— that I can remember of course."

All of a sudden, everyone was gathered around the auburn haired girl in a semi-circle. What is this? Story time for kids? She asked herself. She just took a deep breath and started to speak.

"My childhood is still fuzzy, I don't really remember much of it. Though I know I got lost on my— or our first visit to town. Mom had just taken us to buy some toys at a large toy store. When we exited, I got distracted by... something—I can't remember what exactly, but when I turned back to go to mom, she was gone. I was lost in a sea of people in an unfamiliar place."

"That must of been so scary." Honey stated, hugging Usa-Chan close to his chest.

"It was, for little me anyways. I remembered mom always saying that if we got lost, we stay in the same place. Well, I tried to stay still in the crowd of people. You can imagine how well that went. I was shoved, pushed around, and trampled. By the time I had finally stopped, I was nowhere near where I had gotten lost in the first place. Some thugs ended up finding me. They took the toy I had just gotten and some of the jewelry i had been wearing. And... well the world is cruel."

"What happened next?" Koaru asked.

"I don't really remember much of the other details. I loved in alleyways, avoided cops every now and then. Stole to survive. So on so fourth. And then I met stopped some thugs cornering Haru- a girl. And then you guys found me. The rest is history."

"That's not much of a story, Miss Hitachiin." Kyoya said. "Are you withholding information."

Reichiru turned and looked at Kyoya through narrowed eyes. "Of course not. You don't expect me to remember every single thing that happened to me sine I was a little girl, do you?"

"Of course not. I was only hoping we'd know more. Not even my police force was able to find you. I might of been much younger then, but I still remember the 'search for the missing triplet'."

"Well, I told you all I remember." Reichiru said. She was being honest in saying that it was all she remembered, but she knew what Kyoya was saying was right. Not to mention— she still didn't remember a big chunk of her childhood on the streets. Letting out a sigh, she glanced at the time. A glowing red 3:47 showed on the alarm clock. "It's getting late. Let's all head to bed."