chapter 4

Please note it's unedited I will rectify the mistakes and correct them...for now enjoy reading
*You can place your playlist*

-----------------------------------------------------------

SHAWN'S POV

It was already half past seven when I opened my eye's.I quickly encouraged myself to have a quick shower and decided to have my breakfast at work.I quickly put on a black suite and paired it up with a royal blue tie . I choose to drive for myself in my BMW 118i.After twenty minutes of driving i finally made my appearance in front of the company.

As I stepped in I was greeted by all my workers.I quickly ordered my breakfast and took a glance at my meetings for today.I was firstly starting with Mia Thompson's interview .
I immediately sent for her as I wanted to finish off work early as I was making some time for the gym.

There was a soft knock on my door ."Come in ",I said abit loudly so that she can hear me on the other end.My eyes landed on a girl who has just slides on my floor,her face was not visible as it was covered with her hair.I rushed infront of her and extended my hand to help her up.She immediately looked up at me and our eyes instantly locked.

God her face was naturally glowing and had beautiful features not forget her beauty spot which was situated on the side of her temple.She had a light caramel skin colour although it looked more pale.Her hair was fizzy and very silky at the same time.She had light brown eyes but honestly speaking they were captivating.She had pink moist inviting lips which she bit down on nervously and that kind of sets me on the edge but being formal is my professionalism. Even though she wore minimal make up her natural beauty striked to get anyone's attention.

I asked her random questions. When she exposed her past,part of me felt the pain and my heart ached for her tragedy and all the dangerous dynamics situations she was placed in.I definitely knew she was a hard worker and a believer because she has survived the storm and is now very innovative.She is built strong through her past and was determined to have a productive future.I did not want to agree immediately and offer her spot because I didn't want to reveal my sweet side to her infact there were none.I was a cold hearted man with ego that suited my standards.

I was a beast that played with girls only to push them to my bed.I was only hungry for one thing and that was their virginity.She was a innocent girl and I did not need any verifications on that.So I put her to a test and decided that she could write a piece of an article using her skills and intelligence. Whether she would meet up my expectations or not I would offer her the job because she needed it desperately.I watched her leave my office,I could tell she was abit shaken as she stepped unevenly on the tile's.

MIA'S POV

By the time I made it to my apartment it was already two in the afternoon.I decided to take a quick shower and relax myself . This may be wired for most of you to accept that even though I stay in NYC with a insane girl(kate) I am a vegetarian just joking.
I just love vegetables more than meat.My tastebuds accepted all sorts of flavours it offered.Like many of us are not a fan of broccoli but I was.I was amazed at their potential to satisfy my cravings.

A pang of worry overtook me as I reminded myself about the article and then my mind adverts to the sexy lotts oh god what did I just say ,just by taking his name it made me blush my ass off. He was one sexy creature I ever came across.I decided to search him up.I learnt that he was only 25 years old which meant he was five years older then me.It has only been four year's since he took over the company and his taken it to great new heights as he increased the companies income by 30% ....jeez that's alot of money. He was recently dating a model kyla Gronover who was two years older then him. Which girl would consider him I mean he can be compared to *your favourite celebrity*. I was brought back to reality when kate snapped her fingers at me.

"Ka...Kate I shuttered",i felt embarrassed because I was smiling like a goofy idiot alone and practicing Shawn's name out aloud.
"So looks like you has a roll with that lott guy,why didn't you tell me he was a piece of work like I saw his picture in the magazine....girl my jaw almost dropped and not to mentions his producing billions,"she exclaimed.
"Yeah well the company is huge and might just add busy but I must admit he is not friendly at all hey"...I stopped looking for words to describe him.
"And......",Kate seemed very interested and urged me to continue.

"Well his very smart,formal,intimidating at the same time and abit ignorant infact alot actually he has no manners, I wonder if ever his parents gave him a talk on that" ,I concluded.
"Yeah",and that's why you were saying his name out loud?
"Yes ,I mean no .....ofcourse no I was just trying to get the pronunciation right you know no biggie."

"You suck at lying Mia, it's just a pity we don't have a sexy billionaire for our use,"she said smiling devilishly.
"You mean to say for your use kate!"
She smacked my hand playfully and I began with my article. I had already typed out four drafts and none of them convinced me. It was already midnight and I finished typing out the sixth one which I finally saved and checked on kate before zoning off.

My annoying alarm roared to life and woke me up with a shock. My head was still heavy and my eyes were still bloodshot red.I swear to god if anyone had to see me in my morning state they would probably die out of shock beacuase I looked like a fricken
Zombie with hair sticking out in all directions and skin looking more paler then usual.I decide to put on a black knee length skirt with a white top and decided to braid my hair.My hair was naturally a mixture of brown and black which looked nice.I threw a scarf around my neck and finished of with formal looking heels.I needed to go clothing shopping any time soon and not forgetting groceries.

Kate and I have been eating fast food for the past three days which only increased my cravings for home made food. Thinking about home made food instantly brought back alot memories of me and my mother in the kitchen and how I would sit on the kitchen counter and sing along with her also help cut up mainly the vegetables and our special conversations we had.My eyes stung with tears and my heart ached at the memory.I quickly wiped my tears and took one final look into the mirror.I quickly wrote a note for kate about my whereabouts since she had a hangover last night.For havens sake she also brought a unknown guy to our apartment. I was thankful when he left he smelt of liquiour and could not maintain his composure.Kate can be very irresponsible sometimes.

I was greeted by Lisa who looked more radiant today and might as well add happy because she was bursting out with happiness.I handed her my article and wrote down my contact details before I departed the company.When I got back Kate was already dressed up and eagerly waiting for me.She insisted we go shopping which I agreed since I needed to update my style.To my suprises we ended up in all the expensive brand stores that's only possible because Kate really has no value to money.

I was busy fitting a white summer dress when kate appeared in a silver laced bikini.
"How's this for summer holidays?", She asked adjusting her bra strap.
"It's abit inappropriate", I said though she looked sexy in it. I hated clothes that exposed my skin I felt very uncomfortable.
After going to countless stores we stopped by an ice -cream parlour. I ordered a caramel chocolate with vanilla and the same for kate.We spoke about random things and headed home home . Halfway on the road i reminded kate about the groceries and she made a U-turn to the nearest supermarket.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N- I noticed there's alot of errors well I will try to edit as fast as possible along with updates. ...hope u liked this chapter...
Plz comment and like
Also if u pick up errors plz bring it to my attention ...I really appreciate your enquiries
Follow me on Instagram @sharineselvs20
Wattpad : #selvipatel20
#luvreading
#wearasmile
Until nxt time. ....