chapter 6

Master up your courage for that is like a defence tool used to overcome fears -selvi patel

Song : euphoria by bts

_______--------______-------______--------____

I was shaken up by my annoying alarm which roared with my favourite Spanish song 'siguelo bailando '.I quickly checked around and let out a sign of relief.
"Gosh it's just a dream",I assured myself. Things got pretty intense there i really wished that would have been real. Groaning out of frustration I quickly threw myself in the shower and prepared myself for the big day with Shawn lott. The image of the kiss clouded my brain.

but boy he was that one amazing creature with such moist lips which I wanted to kiss badly. Gosh what am I saying....Mia his only your boss.

I was waiting for the bus to arrive when I decided to take a walk. After a ten minute walk I stepped into the building and the polished furniture scent hit my nostrils. I immediately savoured it and walked towards the receptionist who was looking quite gloomy today as she had dark circles under her eye,her make up was half done and her hair looked messy. Before I could say anything she quickly gave me a nod and directed me to the elevator marked private. As I stepped out of the elevator I was greeted by Lisa who managed to glow more everytime I saw her. She pushed a glass door leading me in. I was taken in amazement of the size of this office and everything occupying it. I let out a heavy breath which I've been holding back since the time I entered. The room had a very professional feel and the cheetah print wallpaper made it look ideally too cute. There sat a huge desk in the middle with every office essential and a iPhone laptop which was brand new. There was also a box which I assume was a phone. The glass window was perfectly situated as it provided a spectacular views of the creative New York City.

"These are all for you to use and if you need anything don't hesitate to call me ", Lisa insisted kindly.
Before I could reply she had already left leaving the silence to consume the space. I made my way towards the comfortable appealing chair. My eyes snapped at the box my jaw almost dropped as it was a iPhone SE with a unbroken seal. There was a note attached to it.

TO:MRS THOMPSON

THIS IS FOR YOU SINCE I FIGURED YOU'LL NEED A PHONE THAT CAN ACTUALLY BE USEABLE AND RELIABLE.

SHAWN

My body was feeling all giddy as I opened the box excitedly and revealing a rose pink iPhone SE. I totally adored them but my financial history would never allow me to own such expensive wants . I quickly made my way to his office and knocked lightly.
"Come in", he said.

"Well Ummm morning Mrs lott,i just wanted to thank you for the phone I really appreciate it",I said nervously biting on my lower lip.

"Oh about that no problem,I hope you'll use it wisely and for the right purpose,so how did you like your office if there are any other alterations just let me know",he said smiling warmly.

That smile could melt my heart and those tempting lips almost sinful.

"Yeah,surely the office is perfect thanks you once again sir".

"Don't get too comfortable Mrs Thompson the real game is about to being I'll advise you prepare yourself",he said smirking like a devil but a gorgeous one.

Also Lisa will give you the work for the day and show you around and people who you'll be closely working with oh and have a good day.
"Yes,definitely looking forward",I said awkwardly and left his office.