Character info

Name: Shinsa Uchiha.

Age: 19

Height: 5'7

Weight: 124

Looks: long white hair, and jet black eyes. Typical Uchiha beauty, and curvy body. Assumed to be an albino because of her hair, but some think it's because of the fact that the person her mother married may not be her father. She has three gold ringed earrings on her cartilage and two diamond earring on the lobe, along with a chained diamond earring. It's on both ears.

Personality: Basic Uchiha in a sense

Personality: Basic Uchiha in a sense. Not as much of an ass as most of them, but she can be.  Nice to a selected few. Doesn't trust easy, and hides most of her emotions. Very few things irritates her, and when she does gets irritated, she's more cruel than normal.

Abilities: She has water, wind, and fire affinity, yet she can do more because of her Sharingan. She wields the water blade that used to belong to one of the 8 swordsmen of the mist called Ekitai Yari. I'm making it 8 even though I know it's 7. None of the blades look really cool, so that's why.

She has the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan she received from her older brother

She has the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan she received from her older brother. He died in the 3rd Great Shinobi War. She learned about the past of Madara, and found out how to wield the Rinnegan. What she doesn't know is that the only way she would have been able to wield the Rinnegan was if she had both Senju and Uchiha blood. This would have explained her white hair, and the reason as to why she was an outcast. Since at the time her mother was pregnant, there was a rumor going on that she had an affair with a Senju.