Ch.5

Shinsa's Pov

Shinsa's Pov.

After dealing with a certain raging beast, I had decided that I had spent far too long in the infirmary. Walking out, I observed the crew doing their own thing on the deck. Luffy, the captain, was playing with the doctor, and the long nosed male. The two females were on chairs sunbathing, and the skeleton, who still freaked me out, was playing his guitar. I sensed the swordsman directly above myself and looked up to see a crows nest. Internally smirking, I made my way towards it.

I walked into the crows nest, to see a green haired male sleeping. However, despite being seemingly asleep, I could feel his senses on alert.

My attention was grabbed by the three swords laying before him. The one that was held against my neck days before was screaming in agony. I activated my Sharingan to see a black mist surrounding it. A cursed blade. I reached forward to get a better look at the blade when the owner of such blade grabbed my wrist. Instantly my eyes deactivated.

"What do you think you're doing?" He demanded with a menacing glare. I stared at the tightened grip on my wrist before looking up to meet Zoro's glare.

"Your cook made the same mistake of touching
Me without permission." I started, the veins on my neck pulsing at the growing irritation. His glare only darkened in response. It seemed as though they haven't heeded any of my warnings. The fact that this disrespectful brute of a man was touching me, Shinsa Uchiha, was proof of that. He had guts; but then again he didn't know who I was.

I forcefully ripped by arm out of his grasp, and glanced at the growing red mark that was visible from the area where my sleeve was pulled up.

"Your blade is cursed. I was merely going to look at it. What did you think I was going to do, kill you?" I questioned while tilting my head to side. In response, Zoro's glare hardened and he gripped the blade I was reaching for. "How laughable." I finished with a mocking expression, a murderous glint in my eyes. Widening his eyes in furry, Zoro swung the now unsheathed blade at me, and I easily blocked it with my own blade that I had summoned.

The swordsman pulled back and took a couple steps away from me. He had on a conflicted expression before opening his mouth.

"How did you do that?" He had asked. Oho~ he's curious about how I summoned the blade?

"Hn?"

Zoro released am annoyed grunt, and angry veins pulsed from his forehead.

"There's no way you were carrying that sword, so how is it in your hand. Right now?!" He demanded in an angrier tone. My smile disappeared, as well as any emotions on my face. This man before me was unbelievably boring. Not only that, but he was way too predictable. A brute lacking brains.

"Let me hold the blade and I'll tell you how." I compromised. He may be boring but his blade wasn't. A cursed blade wasn't unusual in the Shinobi world, however that didn't change the fact that I've never had the chance to actually hold one and examine one. My blade wasn't cursed, but it was cultivated using the ancient chakra stones of Kirigakure, which was said to have originated from the moon anyways. If it was anything, it would be blessed?

Surprisingly the swordsman held out his sword, and allowed me to grab it. The minute I touched it, the Kyuubi let out a deafening roar, and my gloved palm began to burn. My face didn't so much as twitch, and I rose the blade up to reflect the sunlight. It's demonic energy seeping into my hand, causing turmoil for the demonic beast inside of me.

I slid my gloved finger across the tip, the pure energy from the blade nearly piercing my chakra armor. Looking back at Zoro who was staring at me with a confused expression, I wordlessly handed him the blade back. My other hand that had my own blade in it, held it up for him to carry.

Seeing this, Zoro grabbed the blade but his eyes slightly widened at the weight, and the blade nearly fell from his grip. He released a grunt, before readjusting it.

"I have an ability that lets me seal items in my body. This allows me to do so." I said showing him the summoning seal on my wrist. I had to slightly pull up the sleeve of my shirt even more.

"What are you? Some kinda ninja?" Shit! They have those here?! If I knew this I wouldn't have spoken so carelessly!

I held in the panicked breath that was threatening to release and snapped my finger. The sword disappeared with a poof.

"You could say that, however I will neither confirm nor deny that accusation." I said and body flickered outside of the crows nest, the place where the person who didn't trust me the most resided. I could see it with my Sharingan. Zoro wanted nothing more than to slay me down.

3rd Pov.

Zoro widened his eyes when Shinsa suddenly disappeared. It wasn't like Luffy's technique since he could still sense him. This felt like Shinsa completely disappeared along with all traces of her, which was understandable seeing how the only way he would sense her was when she let out a murderous intent. Other than that, it was as if the women wasn't even there.

"To think that such a dangerous person is on our crew..." Zoro smirked with sweat rolling down his face. "Luffy, for once, even I don't know what your thinking."

_________

Shinsa made her way back to... if you guessed it, the infirmary. She might as well retire as a Ninja and become a hermit with the way she's been moping around the last couple of days. It was understandable, seeing how the women had lost everything in a single day.

"Hmm." She released a soft hum, her expression darkening at the red scroll on the infirmary bed. The minute she arrived in this world, her bag was filled with scrolls is that continued information upon information regarding the way the world worked.

At some point during yesterday, she had even began to wonder what the point of what she was doing was. Her family was dead. She was supposedly dead. Even if she were to go back home to get her revenge, after killing Danzo, the third Hokage, and anyone else who had a hand in her clans execution, there's no doubt Shinsa will be labeled as a criminal. After that, she would never be able to fulfill her promise of marriage to Kakashi.

It was unsurprisingly the Kyuubi who re-strengthen Shinsa's resolve, reinforcing her hatred and vengeance towards those who made her suffer. He leaked as much negative emotions he could into Shinsa's brain. It was no surprise that she made a vow, no matter what, she would drag herself back to her world, and slaughter those responsible for her anguish and despair. She will get her revenge.