Ch.13

Shinsa's Pov

Shinsa's Pov.

"Hey, Samurai stop!" I called after the running head and legs. He stopped and turned around. When he saw that it was me, hearts appeared in his eyes as he turned to stone. I felt my eye twitch in irritation and walked up to the frozen samurai, before swiftly slamming my fist onto his head. He unfroze, and his face slammed into the floor.

"I was struck by a women. Now I must commit seppuku!" The samurai shouted, but his attention was grabbed by my boobs, that were showing. Since my body temperature rises faster than normal people, I had it open at the front to keep myself from overheating. A perverted smile appeared on his face and blood began to drip down his nose.

"I don't have time for this. I have questions for you." I said grabbing his attention.

"I need to find my torso so what do you want?!" The Samurai said snapping out of his trance.

"When a scroll was stolen from my homeland, for some reason the suspicion rose around the land of Wano. What doesn't make sense is that since my homeland was secluded from the world, the Land of Wano doesn't exist there." It seemed my words angered the Samurai as a glare overtook his face.

"How dare a pirate accuse us of thievery! You barbaric animal have no right to accuse me of such!" He snapped, clearly furious.

"Frankly I don't care if you're upset, but if you do have the scroll I'm speaking of, I need to know. It's known as the Kinshi Shīru scroll. When this scroll went missing, a Great War broke out between my nations, causing millions of deaths, including innocent children. Because of that, it is important for me to know if you've heard of this scroll!" I said with a threatening glare at the samurai, ready to use my Sharingan if needed. The Samurai's anger seemed to falter as he let out a sigh.

"I do not know of this scroll you speak of." He said. I closed my eyes hiding my disappointment, and turned away.

"I'm sorry for holding you up. You can go." I said. The Samurai didn't say anything as he began to run into the direction of his torso. I let out a pained breath, and instead of heading back towards the crew, I headed into a different direction. I needed time to myself right now.

"...damn it. I really do want to know who caused the war to start. If it never did, than maybe my clan would still be alive. My clan..." my voice cracked as their pained screams entered my vision. The great prideful Uchiha clan, being slaughtered as they begged for mercy.  My dad who tried to protect the family, was dead in an instant. My mom who seemed to by crying while holding my infant baby brother while hiding in the bathroom. They too weren't given any form of mercy. That masked man, forcing me to witness their pains with a powerful gen Jutsu, to forever plague my thoughts.

Despite this pain, I'm not even suffering the most. I can't even begin to imagine the agony Itachi must be suffering through. After all, he was the one who was forced to slaughter them. What a peace loving child. I wouldn't be able to bring myself to kill them, yet he did because of that bastard, Danzo!!

An explosion snapped me out of my thoughts, as I turned my head into the direction the Samurai ran into. I only then realized there were tears running down my face and quickly wiped them off. My eyes narrowed when I sensed the presence of Zoro, Sanji, yet a mixture of Nami, and Brook.

'If they die now, it'll only prove that I made the mistake of traveling with a weak crew. I had no obligation to go and save them.' I thought to myself while turning away from the direction they were in.

'Heh, heh, heh! How Uchiha like of you...' I flinched at the sudden pain shooting through my head. No matter how much I tighten the seal, this stupid beast manages to weaken it!

"Shut up." I growled out loud, clenching my fists in pain. More laughter sounded out through my head, which only intensified the pain. I was starting to regret agreeing with with Sixth Path sage to allow this beast to occupy my body.

'You act all big and bad, but in reality, you're really just a weakling are you? Already worried about the crew you weren't supposed to get attached to.' His infuriating, mocking voice, sounding throughout my head. I clenched my teeth harder, my eyes darkening are the rising anger bubbling in my chest. Worried? Worried?! There was no way I was worried for a crew I had met a week ago.

I sent a wave of chakra towards the seal, feeling the dark sinister chakra of the fox receding back into himself, and proceeded to pull my hair out from its ponytail. Despite my anger, I gently brushed the hair out with my hands, and tied the bottom with the hair tie.

"This jacket is constricting my movements far too much..." I trailed of to myself, summoning a different one, and putting it on. Moving my arms up and down a couple times, I gave a satisfied nod, and turned into the direction where I had last sensed the presence of Sanji, Brook, and Zoro. "While I do not care for those fools, it would be a waste of my time to look for a new crew." I said to myself, finally deciding to help them.

With a pulse of chakra sent to my eyes, and my Eternal orbs blazing to life, I was standing before an unconscious group of familiar pirates in an instant.

"Ah! One is still alive!" I turned to see a group of strange figured people in full body suits, and gas masks.

"Shut up." I demanded, my sharingan swirling dangerously, and they fell onto the snow with a thud. My eyes lingered on the unmoving figures before turning them towards the 3 pirates I've been traveling with. The closes to myself was Sanji who was in Nami's body. I deactivated my eyes, and swung my leg into the stomach of the unconscious body.

"Gah!" The strangled shout of a male voice sounded, and the female body shot up. "What the-!" My hand moved forward, and in a second, I had my palm firmly over Sanji's,( Nami's) mouth. I squeezed the rosy colored cheeks rather harshly, pulling it closer to my own face. My expression nearly faltering at the disgusting smell of cigarettes coming off of Nami's body.

"I don't know how weak you are to be taken down so easily. You're lucky I was nearby or else you would have died." I let go of the face, narrowing my eyes at a Sanji who had a love -struck expression, instead of an angry one for both my actions and my insult.

"Shinsa-swama~! You came to save us like a beautiful angel descending from heaven!" My finger twitched, and I willed myself to not kill him. This idiot twirling around was worse than even the Pervg sage from my home.

"Tch," I clicked my teeth, and began stalking off in a different direction.

"Where are you going my love?" Sanji cocked his head to the side, and it took nearly everything I had to not shiver in disgust at his love-sick, male voice coming out of Nami's body.

"Ah, Zoro and Brook-!" I cut myself midway which was enough for Sanji to quickly glance at them to check if they were okay. Seeing as they were still unconscious, he looked back in my direction, but I was already gone.