Ch.29 [Filler Arc]

3rd Pov

3rd Pov.

Upon nearing the location that Sanji had spoken about, Shinsa slowed down, now being as cautious as she could. Any second now, her life could end. Especially because of the unfamiliar setting.

The Kunoichi began to feel dread in the pit of her stomach as she sensed something that she hasn't felt since entering this realm. Chakra. And not just any Chakra, but the familiar chakra of the only man who has been able to instill terror in the Uchiha.

Without so much as hesitating, Shinsa body flickered above the figure who she assumed was the person she was looking for, and swung down her chakra coated blade.

Instantly the targeted person reacted by pulling out a dagger, and blocking the attack with ease.

"Do my eyes deceive me?" The unusually pale man who had lavender colored hair spoke. A twisted smile slowly forming on his aged face.

"You bastard! How are you here?!" Shinsa growled pouring out more chakra into her blade. Cracks began forming beneath the man, as the two were outside the shop on a dried up area of dirt.

"Little Uchiha! It is you!" He laughed easily throwing the women back. "I have so many questions as to how you're here!! Tell me, we're you too saved by my Grandfather?!!" He exclaimed with a grin. Shinsa's mouth formed into snarl, and her chakra raised even more. The dark blue chakra completely surrounding her in uncontrollable spikes.

She chose to ignore the question, and once again flickered behind the Otsutsuki, swinging her arm up with twice the amount of force as before.

This time, the man she was fighting found it slightly difficult to block, and had to use both hands to hold the dagger. Even then, Shinsa's sheer strength pushed him back. His heels were digging into the dirt in an attempt to stop her.

"I don't understand what you're so angry about Little Uchiha. You already killed me once. Why don't you walk away, and let me go on about my life?" The mans smile turned into a slight grimaced as he began to realize how dire his situation could end up. It was true that Shinsa had indeed ended his life once before, but that was because she fought dirty, and had help. This time, he could sense that she was far more powerful than before, making him anxious.

After all, the man was far past his prime, and was nearly half as strong as he used to be. At full strength, the Uchiha was fodder. At barely half though? There was no telling who would be the victor.

Rage nearly blinded Shinsa upon hearing this. The fury she felt was none she had ever felt before.

"I had thought that when I ended your life, you were rotting in the deepest pits of Hell. Just imagining that you were alive and well, sends an unbelievable amount of rage throughout my body! This time, I shall make no mistakes. I will end me your existence. Permanently!" Shinsa snarled out, her chakra darkening into a shade of deep purple.