Ch.17

Shinsa's Pov

Shinsa's Pov.

As furious as I was at my own lack of strength, I had to think rationally about my next move. I've already exposed the first layer of my Susanoo, meaning I had to silence the current witnesses in the room.

Glaring straight at the bald headed man, a smirk formed on my face. Him, along with the man-goat and the green haired women. They were not going to live much sooner, because I had already decided to kill them. I instantly deactivated the Susanoo, and tightened my grasp on the handle of my beautiful blade.

"Why you-! I don't even want to make you a guinea pig anymore! I'm going to poison you so much,  you'll wish you were dead! Shi ro ro ro ro ro!!" The man goat screamed, clearly agitated. My eye twitched in irritation at the atrocious laugh of his. What's with the people in this universe and their baffling laughs? Was it some kind of rule where the more strange a person was here, the more likely it was that they'd have an off laugh?

"Leave this to me Caesar. You focus on our prisoners." My blank face narrowed into a glare at the blatant insult towards my strength. I then smirked, and raked a hand through my bangs, slicking it backwards.

"I do hope you can back up that claim. Its been so long since I've fought an opponent strong enough to rattle my chest with excitement. The thrill of fighting..." I felt my white brows furrowed, and my lips curved up even more, showing of a cruel smile.

Third Pov.

The straw hats watched from inside the cage, surprised with seeing how often Shinsa had been smiling. While it wasn't all fun and games, it still was more emotions than she had ever shown them.

"You think she's going to help us get out of here?" Franky voiced his opinion. Being one of the crew members of who didn't agree to the decision of her joining the crew, he doubted the white haired shinobi even more, especially after her declaration of not caring if they were to die or not.

"I sure hope she does!" Luffy laughed off Franky's concerns, not the least bit fazed.

"So that's the latest addition to your crew. Her name is Shinsa?" Tashigi who was still in the body of Smoker questioned. Luffy opened his mouth to answer, but was cut off by Robin.

"Whether she is, and whether she's not, that is not something we're about to tell the Navy." She calmly said with her famous, infuriating smile. "By the way-!" Robin cut herself off, suddenly finding it hard to breathe. Her face paled, sweat dripping down her forehead. It was as if a chill swept throughout the entire room, and suddenly the temperature seemed to shoot down, feeling as if it were far below freezing.

"W-what is this?" Robin wasn't the only person shaken up from the complete change in atmosphere. Tashigi, a naval Captain was trembling, her face being a paler shade, almost blue.

"Shinsa..." Luffy trailed for, his eyes only widening at the energy he could feel radiating off of her. After fighting the amount of enemies he had through his entire lifetime, Luffy was more than aware of the vile energy being killing intent. Bloodlust. However, no matter how much his enemies wanted him dead, he had never felt such intense blood lust before.

What appeared to be a skull made of energy appeared like a luminous shadow behind the white haired Kunoichi. Everyone in the room could practically hear the souls that the Uchiha sent to the underworld, screaming in agony.

Vergo instantly coated his entire body in Haki, preparing for what was about to happen. Whilst he prepared for himself, he was unprepared for the green blur that flew past him. It felt as if time froze as he made eye contact for a second with piercing orange orbs.

"Monet!" Vergo growled out, erupting up with fury. He couldn't do anything but watch as his comrade was decapitated before him. Luckily, she was a devil fruit user.

"I'm alright!" Monet quickly responded before the enrage male could act out irrationally. Shinsa released a t'ch noise, making the two enemy pirates look at her, only to see her holding Caesar up by the neck.

"Give me the hearts, or he dies." Her demands, completely baffling the caged pirates and Naval officers. It was only minutes before she declared she didn't care about anyone inside of the cages. Now she wanted their hearts?

"Shi ro ro ro ro! You can't use Haki, stupid bitch!" Caesar phased right out of Shinsa's grasp, and used his devil fruit powers to remove the oxygen in her vicinity. The crazed smile fell of the mad doctors face when he saw her expression didn't so much as waver.

Sensing Vergo running at her, Shinsa made eye contact with him, locking him in a genjutsu. Once he froze up, the Uchiha was left satisfied, deciding to finish him at a later time. She then turned to Monet who was stitching herself back together with the help of her devil fruit. Seeing as how they were both not a threat at the minute, Shinsa body flickered right behind Caesar, and coated her entire hand in water.

The merciless Uchiha gripped the side of his face, her nails digging into his cheek as she did so, and she used the sea water that she had summoned from a seal, to create a bubble of water over his head.

"Ablehshen!" The man-goat's screams were muffled by the sea water.

Shinsa who found that she could now breathe, filled her lungs with as much oxygen as she could, creating dull aches. Her lungs were about to start acting up, feeling the coughs threatening to spill earlier. The cursed body she was born with was giving her far more than enough problems as it was.

Caesar, the man who created all these problems soon went limp, passing out from both the weakness of the sea water, and the lack of oxygen. Shinsa kicked him a couple of times to make sure he was complete out, before releasing the Jutsu.

The Uchiha, however was not done. She appeared in front Monet, who was getting ready to charge at her, and kneed her in the stomach. Hard. The bird women who wasn't expecting this released a gasp of pain, but before she could fly off from the force, Shinsa harshly grabbed her neck, and her eyes swirled red.

_____________________________

Now that the three enemies were out of commission, Shinsa made her way to the the cage, and stared at the wary prisoners. They were silent, waiting for her to speak.

"What a nuisance." Her cold voice resonated in the room.

"Why you-! You better hope I don't get out of these chains, pirate!" Smoker growled in the body of Tashigi.

"Shinsa! You're more amazing than I thought you were! I mean I knew you were strong, but I didn't think you were that strong!" Luffy of course broke the tense atmosphere with his oh so carefree persona.

"I agree with Luffy! That was super!!!" Franky too added his input. The two began gushing with admiration towards the Uchiha who's expression seemed to be darkening.

"Strawhat-ya. Your acquaintance here has ruined my plan. I hope you're prepared to take responsibility." Law interrupted the two who were making fools of themselves.

"Responsibility?" Luffy's questioned went unanswered when they were suddenly transported inside the entrance of the factory, no longer chained.

"Before we get into that, let's begin the final counterattack."