Ch.9

Shinsa's Pov.

I internally sighed watching Luffy slam into the balls of the legs causing them both to fall back.

"Yesss! Check it out! I got 'em attached!!" Luffy shouted running back up to us. "Usopp, what do you call this thing again?!" Luffy asked with a grin.

"A centaur?" Usopp asked with his tongue out. He was the one carrying the meat on a sled.

"I'm a centaur!! Bwa Ha Ha Ha Ha!" Liffy shouted while pumping his fists up.

"Blast! I've gotten myself stuck on something else! Poot!" The legs said.

"You cryin' uncle yet?! I ate a dragon, so now I have dragon power!!" Luffy said while flexing.

"That's only if you eat the heart raw." I said causing Usopp to give me a horrified look.

"How do you know that?! Actually don't tell me!" He snapped when my mouth opened. "Luffy, it tasted good, but I couldn't eat another bite! You're gonna eat most of the meat, so you should be the one to carry it!" Usopp complained. I stared at the idiotic fool, and slowly shook my head while rubbing my forehead. I walked up to him, and wordlessly grabbed the meat, dragging it away with ease causing Usopp to send me a dirty look.

"That's rather tasteless of you... Luffy." Robin said with a frown.

"Is it? Huh?" Luffy exclaimed as the legs lifted him off his feet, and slammed Luffy's head onto the ground.

"There, see? The legs aren't going to work with you! Centaurs aren't real! Look, his top half is stuck on its own somewhere, so let's give the legs back to their owner!" Usopp snapped.

"Haven't you ever had a dream Usopp? This is just the way his body works. Hey pal, what's your na-" Luffy was cut off when the centaur slammed him on his back again.

"Luffy, you have some weird dreams." I dryly said while hiding a disturbed expression. Luffy looked at me, and when he saw the meat, he grinned and ate it in one swoop. I had to hold myself back from openly showing my disgust, and began taking steps away from the rubber haired child-man.

"Hey! Get up here!!" Zoro shouted from on top of a building.

"Zoro! Did you find the samurai and the sliced up dudes?!" Luffy asked while running up to Zoro with Usopp. Robin and I calmly walked up to them to see what they were gaping at.

"Check it out..." Zoro said while eating a piece of the dragon meat.

"Whaaat?!!" Usopp screamed while gripping his head. "Snowy peaks?!" He continued while looking at what laid beyond the river.

"There's a big lake and across it... the other side of the island is a mountain range of ice!!" Luffy shouted.

"But why?!!" Usopp exclaimed. "Meanwhile, this side features constant blazes and an active volcano! What's going on with this island?!" He continued.

"Well that solves one mystery." Robin commented.

"Oh, right! On the transponder snail... he said it was cold. Which means... the killer samurai and his victims are on that side of the island!!" Usopp shouted.

"Woah, what a neat island! It's snowing over there! It's so hot here, I could go for some shaved ice!!" Luffy shouted with an excited grin.

"But you'll be cold by the time you get there!! Look, it's just too far! Let's go back to the ship for now!!" Usopp screamed with an angry expression.

"Oh dear. It will be dreadfully cold over there." Robin commented with a frown.

"Hn." I commented, pushing my hair that was sticky from sweat back. Despite being used to the heat from both my missions in Sunagakure, and living in a tropical land like Konohagakure, I never enjoyed it. If I was ever to become a criminal, I would hide out in either Amegakure, or Yukigakure. I already had a network of spies there, as well as a false identity, so why not?