Ch.24

3rd Pov

3rd Pov.

"Sensei..." turning around, a white haired women glanced back to see a young boy with raven locks, flowing about in the wind. A soft chuckle escaped her, and she beckoned for him to come closer.

"What have I told you about your hair Itachi-chan?" the women who was referred to as Sensei called out. The young child froze, and lowered their gaze in shame. Another short laugh was heard before Itachi felt a hand ruffling his head. "Don't look all depressed, I'm not upset with you." and the small smile proved that notion.

"You said if I wanted to grow it out, I should at least tie it in the back so it doesn't get in the way when fighting." Itachi finally answered the question his mentor had asked him. He knew his sensei very well, and knew that what she was saying made sense, however, he didn't like the idea of putting his hair up in a ponytail, or bun since he didn't like how it made him look. Also, the hairstyles tended to give him a headache that distracted him in combat training.

The supposed Sensei looked down at the boy who was lost in thought, and could guess what was going on through his head. She had witnessed the silent temper tantrum he had thrown the last time she had made him tie his hair. An idea came to her, and she pulled out the hair tie that held her hair together at the bottom, and slowly started to brush Itachi's hair back.

"Sensei?"

"Yes Itachi-chan?" Itachi didn't respond, and only watch as his Sensei put his hair in a similar style as her own. Once she was satisfied with the look, Itachi's Sensei pulled away and crossed her arms. "Now, fight me like your life depends on it." She declared the training to a start.

"But you said that having your hair out will get in the way of fighting. Sensei, you're being a hypocrite."  The way the smaller boy smirked caused his Sensei to raise her brows. A smirk slowly graced her own features, and she brushed her hand through her hair.

"Unlike you, I have more than enough experiences to fight without allowing my hair to get in my way. Once you can land a hard enough hit on me, I'll stop nagging you about your hair." The white haired teenager bragged, quickly erasing the smirk on Itachi's face. However, before they could start, a voice interrupted them.

"Shinsa-!"

A women, now at the age of 19, slowly blinked their eyes open. They arose from 'their' bed, and raised a hand to nurse the growing migraine.

'It hasn't even been 2 hours...' she clicked her teeth, looking at the clock hanging in the infirmary.

While the crew was partying, she had decided to take a nap to ease up on the body aches that she constantly felt. Her sleep schedule, almost nonexistent only added to the strain on her body.

Shinsa had gotten out of the bed she laid in, and put on a pair of joggers she had hanging on the post of the bed.  The kunoichi, deciding to wear appropriate clothes at a later time, merely brought out a cardigan to wear with a sleeveless, spandex turtleneck.