Ch.7

3rd Pov.

After a seemingly long period of time, which was actually pretty short but because of the arguing it seemed long, the crew finally decided that Luffy wasn't going to change his mind on exploring the unknown island.

"And who's going to the island?" Sanji asked catching the attention of the whole crew. "Since there is uncertainty, we shouldn't all go." he finished. Luffy smiled and looked at the shipwright.

"Franky, I need the Mini-Merry!" he demanded.

"Okay!" Franky said while giving Luffy a thumbs up.

"Wait! are you gonna go by yourself?" Nami shouted. At this point, she took of her raincoat, leaving her in bikini top and jeans.

"Do you have a problem with that?" Luffy asked with a frown.

"Yes, I do! If we let you go by yourself, you'll disappear without telling us!" Nami shouted.

"Huh?" Luffy exclaimed annoyed.

"Okay, he needs some company, but not the random belly-warmer guy." Sanji said causing Shinsa to raise a brow.

'It seemed Sanji was the one who usually started the arguments between him and Zoro. How dreadfully childish.' Shinsa thought while turning her attention to the duo. The sight of the two fighting reminded her of a white haired Shinobi boy, and a certain late, knucklehead Uchiha. Her heart pulsed painfully and her mood turned sour.

"What do you mean by that?! I'll cut you, kinky cook!" Zoro shouted getting in Sanji's face with an angered expression. Instantly Sanji glared back as he was ready for a fight.

'Kinky cook? Oh right, he's a pervert.' Shinsa thought with a blank expression, hiding her annoyance. If it wasn't bad enough that almost every male in the leaf village was a pervert, she was stuck boarding with the biggest, most oddest pervert ever.

"Company? I'll go with him!" Franky said.

"Me too. The island seems interesing." Shinsa smoothly lied, only interested in the presence of the samurai. If she could find out even the smallest detail as to what started the third great Shinobi war, she would be beyond satisfied. After all, the Uchiha had no expectations.

"Yeah, sounds like fun." Robin agreed with a smile. Chopper, Usopp and Brook stared at the group with a look of fear and disbelief, as they paled.

"Hey, maybe we'll pass on this one. Is it okay?" Usopp suggested.

"I have no choice." Nami said gathering the crew's attention. "We'll draw straws. No complaints, right?" Nami said holding out a hand of papers in the shape of straws.

"What a pain. I'll go even if I lose." Zoro muttered.

"Zoro! If I'm picked, go instead of me!" Chopper shouted while his eyes water up with tear. The crew walked up to Nami, and grabbed one paper. Two was left for Nami and Usopp.

"They say "Good luck lies is odd numbers"! I'll stake all my life on this one!" Usopp shouted while rubbing his hands together. He gave out some sort of shout, and grabbed a paper. Usopp then pulled it out with his eyes closed, before blinking them open, and looking at the paper. His mouth opened even more before he gripped the side of his face. The sharpshooter was completely pale with snot dripping down his nose, tears in his eyes, and drool dripping down his wide mouth. He let out a string of curse words, that made absolutely no sense.

"All right, his companions are..." Sanji trailed off.

"Us!" Zoro said with a grin. Beside him stood Shinsa and Robin holding a piece of paper with a red marker.