Ch.21

Shinsa's Pov.

"D-d-did you say Kin'emon?!" The strange Dragon shouted.

"What's wrong Momo?!" Luffy asked with a panicked expression.

"Huh?! Why is there a dragon on board?!" Brook shouted.

"F... Fath... FATHER!!" The dragon screamed scaring Brook.

"Ahh I'm under attack by a giant eel!" Brook screamed.

"It is your son momon..." the dragon trailed off and fell to the ground crying.

"Hey, Momo!" Luffy shouted concerned.

"Huh?" Robin looked up noticing the ceiling beginning to collapse. The kids began to scream as the cart tilted.

"What was that?!" Tashigi screamed. "Something exploded!" She continued.

"That was from D. The S.A.D rooms!" Law explained.

"Aaaah!" A kid screamed as a boulder was about to topple them.

"Look out!" Luffy screamed while kicking it away. At this rate we won't make it out alive. Well they won't.

"The corridor's collapsing!!" A marine screamed.

"The tunnel is carved right through the mountain. If there's a collapse we'll be buried alive." Law said with a serious expression.

"Now's not the time for idle narration!!" Usopp snapped.

"The rubble's trapped us in!!"

"We're gonna crash!!" Hearing this, Zoro glared as he unsheathed his blade and released two slashes, destroying the rubble.

"Woah, that was crazy!!" A marine shouted.

"For an enemy, he's a guy you really don't want as an enemy!" Another shouted.

"Hurry up cart!! We're gonna get sealed in!!" The kids screamed. Law seemed to be talking to Smoker, but my attention was focused on my heart pulsing painfully. The strain of pushing the seal at its limit, is too great for my body to withstand.

"Can anyone here create wind? There's probably going to be gas around the exit." Law explained.

"What?! You don't expect someone to just coincidentally have that exact power, do you?!" Two marines shouted.

"Oh... I can do that." Nami said.

"Seriously?!" The Marines screamed.

"Aha! I can see the exit!"

"We're gonna make it!" A marine screamed out in excitement. I looked away from them, facing forward where the exit was now shown glowing brightly. Even if the cart didn't make it, I had no doubts that I would be able to exit safely.

3rd Pov.

"WE'RE FREE!!" Everyone screamed. Well mostly everyone. Shinsa jumped down, and clicked her tongue. The over enthusiasm, and the constant shouting that everyone felt the need to express in this world was starting to get to her.

The cool breeze of the wind felt refreshing against the white haired Kunoichi's face.

"Ah!!" Luffy screamed when he saw Franky.

"About time! I was dyin' of boredom!" Franky said with a grin.

"Woo check it out!!" Luffy exclaimed with stars in his eyes.

"Yeaaaah!" Brook agreed also with stars.

"It's the general!" And Chopper was no exception.

"Huh?" Everyone looked up seeing Franky, and the marines, and male children began to scream with stars in their eyes. Shinsa Robin, Nami, Tashigi, and the girls were staring with passive expression.