Ch.6

3rd Pov.

It was a rainy day on the thousand Sunny as the Straw hats worked to keep themselves safe. Brook, Chopper, and Usopp were panicking, while Franky was steering the boat. Luffy was hanging on the ropes with a huge grin on his face, acting the idiot he was.

"Go!" Luffy shouted while pointing forward. Chopper held onto the rails with a terrified expression.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Usopp shouted as he too was gripping on the rails.

"Whoa, whoa! Are we gonna be okay?" Brook asked while gripping onto his Afro. Fear clearly written on his face.

"The Sunny will be fine!" Franky said with a determined grin. The waves caused the ship to jump forward, giving them a chance to see the next island.

"What's that?" Zoro asked while gripping onto the ropes.

"What?! That's impossible!" Nami, who was wearing a pink raincoat shouted. Sanji was standing behind her, with a calm expression.

"A red sea?!" Robin questioned. Shinsa, who had just walked out from the infirmary, looked up to see what they were gaping at, and she blinked a couple of times in surprise. Just when things were starting to become "normal" too.

"Tch," Shinsa made a noise of annoyance while brushing the wet strands of hair out of her face. A week had passed since she was in this new world. Even so, Shinsa still wasn't used to how things worked. The information scrolls that was provided for her were confusing to understand, but Shinsa refused to ask for clarification from the crew. Her pride wouldn't allow. All she could do was guess what most of the scrolls meant, and wait to see.

The Uchiha's chakra coils still haven't healed completely from her latest battle, and the constant use of the Sharingan was putting a strain on her. Unless her chakra was at 100%, and she was able to use 70% of the Kyuubi's chakra, she wouldn't be able to get back home. All she achieved with the Kyuubi was a common understanding of power with the beast. Act out, and the Kyuubi shall be subdued with the Uchiha's Sharingan. If he continues to do so, she would make him a brainless beast with her Rinnegan.

"Look! The volcano's erupting!" Luffy shouted with excitement. Everyone turned their attentiont to the volcano that was indeed erupting. "Let's go to that island!" Luffy finished with a huge grin, as he pointed towards the flaming island.

"Wait a minute Luffy!" Nami screamed to the captain. "Just as I thought. None of the needles point to that island." she said looking down at her log pose. Luffy jumped off of the ropes, and ran to the middle of the deck. He looked at Nami and pumped his fists up.

"Let's go to that island!" he shouted again causing an irk mark to form on Nami's head.

"I said wait!" Nami shouted. Luffy's grin turned into a frown as he pointed to the island.

"Why?! There is a volcano! It looks like fun! Who could resist?" Luffy asked.

"Listen to me, Luffy! None of the three needles is pointing at that island! It's too pecular, even for the new world!" Nami shouted. At this time, Zoro, Brook, Chopper, and Usopp joined Robin and Luffy who were standing in the middle of the deck. Shinsa stayed back and observed the crew, enhancing her senses with chakra. A loud rumbling sound caught Luffy's attention, and he ran to the side of the ship again.

"It's erupting again! It's right there! Who cares about the needles!? Let's just go there!" Luffy demanded with a smile.

"No way! We can't get any closer! Because, the sea is on fire!" Nami shouted, but Luffy only laughed at her in response. "I don't understand you!"

"It's perfect." Sanji said as he placed his foot on the clam fish that was on the floor, and pushed it forward.

"Hey, that's the Giant Shellfish Panz Fry gave us." Usopp said while looking at it.