Ch.12

Shinsa's Pov.

"Aha!!! There you are!!" Luffy shouted once we spotted the crew.

"How are you doing? Yo Ho Ho Ho!" Brook asked. They seemed to be confused as to why we were here.

"It's Luffyyyyyy!! Zoro, Shinsa, Usopp, Robin, Brook!" Sanji shouted while jumping up and down. "I'm so glad we ran into you again, you jerks!!" He shouted while doing a strange dance. I gave a disturbed expression and subconsciously scooted closer Zoro.

"Why is that jackass cook jumping around? He went nuts from the cold...?"  Zoro asked, and I couldn't help but wonder the same thing.

"Maybe, but the expression on his face is quite disturbing." I commented trying not to sound too horrified. The perverts in this world were far too excessive.

"Who are they with? Are those giant children?" Usopp asked. All of a sudden, Nami opened up her coat and stared at her breasts with hearts in her eyes, causing Franky to gasp at her. A murderous expression appeared on Franky's face as he lifted his fist and began to swing it down at Nami.

"Huh? What are you doing?! Don't do it, Franky!!" Luffy screamed but it was too late. Nami fell to the ground with a huge lump on her head. We all stared wide eyed at what Franky had just done to Nami.

[Time Skip]

"Huff... huff... we made it. Let's stay here." Usopp said as we made it to an abandon building.

"The parts here look similar to the last facility." Franky, who was in Choppers body said.

"But it's falling apart here... As if there was a huge explosion." Robin complained.

"I don't care as long as we can ride out this blizzard here." Franky replied while walking up to Nami who was crying in his body.

"Waaah! I've damaged my beautiful fragile body!" She cried.

"Look I'll fix you up right away." Chopper who was in Sanji's body said. He put the unconscious Sanji on his back, and began to open up the coat Sanji was wearing.

"What are you doing to my body, Sanji-kun?!" Nami snapped with a glare.

"I'm not Sanji, I'm Chopper!!" Chopper shortest.

"Where do I even start...?" Franky trailed off with a sweat drop, and a pale face. I wouldn't blame him, since I'm sure I'd be feeling the same way.

"This is all very surreal..." Robin commented.

"My legs have returned!!" The legs, who did turn out to be the samurai was now detached from Luffy, and the head Chopper was holding was connected to it.

"Ashimaro... my wonderful back legs..." Luffy cried as he was in his own cloud of depression. Both Zoro and I starred at the mess with a  blank expressions, not knowing what to do in this situation.

"You see?! I told you the legs belonged to someone!" Usopp said trying to calm Luffy down. I ignored the huge commotion, and sat down on one of the broken huge pipes. Sanji regained his consciousness, and sat down near me with Robin and Nami following. Nami threw the pack of cigarettes at Sanji.

"Huh? Are you sure?" He asked slightly relieved.

"You need them, right? Look, Let's let cool head prevail and talk this over..." Nami said. Franky walked over along with chopper.

"First I'm Franky. Don't expect me to help you if you get hurt!!" Franky who was in Chopper said.

"And I'm Chopper!! I will help you if you get hurt!!" Chopper said in Sanji's body. It was kinda weird seeing Sanji like that, and honestly, it freaked me out. He seemed, so... so... childishly feminine. Sorry Chopper.

"This is Nami. And I'd rather die than shoot a laser beam." Nami who was in Franky said.

"And these babies..." Sanji trailed off whole holding up Nami's boobs. "Are our beloved Nnnnami-swan!!" He declared with hearts in his eyes.

"Woohoo! Star of the show!!" Both Usopp and Brook cheered. Nami who was furious raised her fist as there were flames in her eyes.

"Was I always that shameless?!!" She demanded in a murderous tone.

"Aaaah! I won't do it anymore!! Please don't hurt Nami-San anymore!!" Sanji cried with his eyes popping out of his head. He was also holding his hands up in a surrendering motion.

"Stop Nami! You're going to kill Nami!" Chopper cried. Nami pulled out a book and pencil, and began to write in it.

"That'll be 200,000 berries for every grope of my body, and 100,000 for peeking." Nami said while crying.

"You can't do this to me!!" Sanji cried towards Nami. Usopp and Luffy were too busy laughing on the floor only making Nami angrier.

"Would you stop guffawing over his?! This is no laughing matter!!" Nami screamed. I let out an annoyed sigh, clicking my teeth in irritation. Does this groups not know how to act rationally? Usopp seemed to have calmed down, and somehow pulled out a chart that he drew down the events of what happened.

"So to unravel this thing from the beginning... we have here the samurai from Wano. The distress signal we originally picked up... was sent to the boss croc-taur... from one of his subordinates." Usopp explained. "In other words, this whole state of affairs started because our samurai friend here was slicing up the centaurs." Usopp finished.

"But I was only striking down those who stood in the way of my quest... to rescue my missing son, Momonosuke! Simply observe how many children were locked in that laboratory! I know my Momonosuke must still be in there!" The samurai shouted. I'd ask him what I needed him for, but I didn't want the crew to to hear things that didn't concern them. I'll interrogate him alone then.

"Yeah, were not all the kids that were there. We don't even know the names of the newer ones..." the kids trailed off.

"The problem is what happened after the S.O.S. Tell us about it." Zoro said.

"It was that man!!" The samurai said while talking about Law. "The one the others called Walord of the sea, or some nonsense..." the samurai said.

"Whaaaat?! Traffy's a Warlord now?!" Luffy shouted with a shocked expression.

"Yes. He was asked within the last two years." Robin confirmed. No wonder he seemed so suspicious when looking at me.

"He quickly cut my body into three pieces... locking my head inside, leaving my torso to rot, and sending my legs to be fed to beasts... I ran about trying to sense enemies until my legs got stuck to something..." the samurai explained.

"It was the back of a dragon's head!" Usopp answered.

"Oh yeah! He did say something about a Warlord!" Luffy said suddenly remembering what happened when the legs were still attached to the dragon.

"Huh? His lower half did? How did it speak?" Nami asked, even more intrigued.

"Hmm, good question." Zoro said.

"Oh, that was me farting. A neat skill of mine, not to toot my own horn!" The samurai said while demonstrating. No wonder it smelled so bad. I pinched my nose closed at the horrid stench.

"You were farting?! That's disgusting!" Usopp cried while holding his nose closed. The rest of the crew followed suit.

"I was! Poot!" The samurai said, still farting.

"Don't do that inside, it stinks!" Luffy ordered.

"Yo Ho Ho Ho! A man with only a head and legs? Quite a silly sight! That reminds me, I did run across a fellow with only a torso earlier..." Brook said catching our attention.

"Uh, that obviously belonged to this guy." Zoro commented.

"Oh! You're right!!" Brook exclaimed.

"You saw my torso?? Where?! Where did you see my torso?!!" The samurai demanded, and Brook explained where. In a flash, the samurai began to run out. Seeing as his was my chance, I stood up.

Without making so much as a sound, I flickered outside of the building, and went after the samurai.

__________________________