Ch.3

3rd Pov.

"Nami, do you think it's a good idea that Luffy invited this strange person to join our crew?!You saw what she did to those marines, she's dangerous!" Usopp complained to the Navigator who had similar thoughts.

"You're right, but Luffy has already made his decision. For now, all we can do is watch her and-" the women was cut off when a blur of black and yellow flew past her, and slammed right into the unsuspecting sharpshooter. "Usopp!" She exclaimed rushing forward to where he landed. "Sanji-kun?!" She quickly wondered out loud, seeing the cook pull himself off of Usopp, and dust off broken wood that was on his clothes.

"Oh, dear... What could have possibly happened?" Brook, who was playing his guitar asked while he made his way to the trio. The rest of the crew turned their attention towards the commotion. They all looked at the broken door frame to see the white-haired women emerge from it. Nami instantly panicked, hiding behind the cook.

"Sanji-kun, did she attack you?! Is she planning on attacking the whole crew?!" Nami demanded, causing the crew who were listening, to be on guard.

"No way Nami-San! Shinsa-Sama is an angel! She would never intend to harm our crew!" Sanji defended.

"No, you are correct. I did attack him." Shinsa started causing Usopp to give a startled yelp, and crawl backwards away from Shinsa and Sanji. Said women ignored this and glared down at the cook.  "How dare you lay your hands on me. Touch me without permission, I will not be as merciful as I was today. Let this example be a reminder." Once Shinsa had said this, the Straw-hat crew somewhat relaxed. They had assumed, Sanji being the pervert he was, touched Shinsa in a way that would irritate anyone, which unknowingly helped the Kunoichi's situation.

"Even so, you shouldn't destroy the ship," Nami said with a stern expression that was aimed at the blank-faced Kunoichi. Once again, said Uchiha ignored her.

"Which reminds me..." Shinsa trailed off and aimed her outstretched palm towards Sanji. There was a small poof of smoke, and her blue sword appeared, the tip pointing at the unsuspecting cooks face. In an instant, Zoro had his own blade aimed at Shinsa'a neck.

"Moss head?! How dare you point a weapon at a lady?!" Sanji shouted, preparing to give Zoro a hard kick. He was stopped though when he locked eyes with the white-haired female before him. Sanji could have sworn that for a second, her eyes flickered red. He wanted to speak out, to question what that was, but couldn't help but find himself unable to move.

'I may have made the mistake of letting my emotions get the best of me, but I refuse to tolerate people disrespecting me as such. Touching me? Going through my personal belongings whilst I was unconscious? It would be better to make those boundaries clear now, then later. If worst comes to worst, I can easily cast a Genjutsu on these fools. Seal their memories of my existence, and move on.' Shinsa thought.

"While I'm being merciful, I demand you to tell me who had the audacity to go through my bag?" Shinsa commanded, itching to release enough killing intent that would make even a grown Shinobi choke in fear. Shinsa felt the tip of Zoro's blade graze her bandaged neck, but she didn't so much as flinch. She could take him down easily with a Genjutsu if she had to.

Sanji felt his mouth move on its own.

"Nami." He answered but quickly slammed his hand over his mouth in shock. To him, it felt as if he was being controlled. He spoke against his own will. He glanced at the confused and horrified Navigator, and then back at Shinsa. Sanji's blood ran cold at the cruel smirk that slowly graced her features.

Shinsa re-sealed the blade, and in a second, she was now right in front of Nami who gave out a startled shriek.

"Nami!" Robin cried out and crossed her arms, ready to attack. Zoro widened his one eye at the fact that the girl who he thought he easily had subdued, disappeared from his grasp. He glanced at his oddly silent captain who was observing the scene with a serious expression, and crossed arms. Normally Luffy would attack anyone who dares to harm his crew, so why wasn't he doing anything now?!

Shinsa reached forwards, and grabbed Nami by her cheeks, and proceeded to squishing them together harshly.

"I do not enjoy repeating myself so I'll only tell you this once. Touch my bag again, and you will lose those hands. Now, give me what you took." She demanded. Shinsa's stomach began burning with heat, and her anger only continued to fuel itself. "Give. it. to. me." she demanded once more, her tone darkening. Nami let out a whimper at the fingers that continued to crush her cheeks. Shinsa snapped out of the trance she was in, and dropped Nami. Normally, she would never have let her emotions get the best of her, but lately, she's been finding it harder to keep her anger intact.

Shinsa sucked in a deep breath and then proceeded to release it. This was not the way she wanted this to go if she wished to survive in this world. She released a burst of chakra and turned her attention towards Robin who flinched in surprise.

"Nico Robin. Give me my scroll. I know you have it." Shinsa demanded while outstretching her arm. Robin glanced at Luffy who only nodded. Reaching into her sweatshirt's pocket, she threw the scroll at Shinsa who caught it.

Without so much as another word, Shinsa walked away from the untrusting glares of the crew, and back into the infirmary.

'Despite losing all trust from this crew, now they know not to pry in my business. I can't reveal too much of my origins since I won't be here long. Hopefully...'

___________

Now that the crew was eating dinner, and Shinsa was in the infirmary, they began discussing the Uchiha.

"Luffy, you've been oddly quiet earlier. Why didn't you do something when that women attacked Sanji and Nami?" Zoro, being the first to speak up. Luffy's excited grin from the food Sanji placed on the table, slowly fell.

"Yeah! It was as if you were a different person earlier!" Usopp added and then turned to Sanji. "You too! How could you say Nami's name in a dangerous situation like that?! That's so unlike you!" He exclaimed while pointing a finger at Sanji. Sanji inhaled deeply from his cigarette, and exhaled slowly.

"Once I made eye contact with her, it was as if I was no longer in control of myself. My body was moving against my will. I didn't want to say Nami's name, but something made me." Sanji responded with a serious expression.

"Devil fruit powers?" Robin suggested but some shot that down remembering how Shinsa was standing on the ocean, and was manipulating it earlier.

"Her Haki..." Luffy finally spoke up gaining the attention of the now silent crew. "You noticed, haven't you Zoro?" He said directing the attention towards the first mate.

"Yeah..." Zoro trailed off.

"Noticed what?" Usopp asked with a slightly panicked expression.

"Is the pretty lady dangerous?" Franky questioned.

"Her Haki was nonexistent. Looking at her felt like looking at a corpse. I can't even sense her." Zoro said causing Usopp, Nami, Chopper and Brook to let it a terrified scream.

"A ghost?!" The 4 shouted with tears in their eyes.

"No, not a ghost. To put it in exact terms, it's as if she doesn't even exist." Zoro clarified.

"Chopper, you had a look at what's underneath her cloak when you treated her wounds. Notice anything unusual?" Robin questioned the terrified doctor. Chopper was snapped out of his terrified trance, and turned to the archeologist.

"R-right! When I was treating her, she had this strange tattoo on her stomach that disappeared!" Chopper explained. He had a concerned expression, not knowing if he should have revealed that fact. A part of him still didn't believe he saw clearly.

"A disappearing tattoo?" Nami asked.

"Yeah! It glowed orange for a second before turning black, and then fading away." Chopper continued explaining.

"Maybe she's a part of someone's devil fruit like that freak with the zombies." Zoro suggested.

"Wow, the moss-head said something smart!" Sanji mocked with a surprised expression. Zoro released an annoyed shout, turning towards the blonde.

"What was that you pervy cook?!" He demanded looking ready to kill Sanji.

"Guys, not in the kitchen!" Nami shouted 

"Hey! Luffy stop!" Usopp's voice cut in. They all looked at the captain who was attempting to steal the food in front of him, and in an instant, it was an all out war for the delicious dinner cooked by the wonderful chef, Black Leg Sanji.