Prologue

It was supposed to be a normal mission. All she had to do was assassinate a foreign spy, and dispose of the body. What she hadn't prepared for was for the spy to turn out to be her former captain. What she hadn't prepared for was the ambush from Anbu of her own home.

"Give up now, Uchiha!"  One of the Anbu demanded. Said Uchiha didn't respond as she only continued to glare at the Anbu. She clenched the spot above where her arm used to be in pain.

"I'm surprised to see you're still alive." A cold, gruff voice called out. The white haired Uchiha snapped her Sharingan at the voice, only for them to narrow even more.

'I should have known!' She thought darkly.

"Apologies Danzo-Sama! The Uchiha is faring even better than I had thought." One of the Anbu said. Danzo merely put a hand up, indicating he didn't care.

"Shinsa Uchiha. Despite the toxins in your body, you still managed to defeat half of my Anbu force." Danzo started off, his chakra slowly rising. "Now you have two choices. Give up now, and you will receive an honorable death, continue to fight and I'll label you as a traitor to the whole village." Danzo finished. The Uchiha looked at him with a horrified expression.

'Why was he doing this?! What did I do wrong?!' She thought. Shinsa didn't want to die. She promised Kakashi she would live for him! For their happiness! They were supposed to get married in a month!

"I will not die!" She growled, her Sharingan swirling, and she charged.

_________

Everything hurt. It felt as if she was being dumped in a pit of fire.

Shinsa Uchiha laid on the ground, defeated. She had took out almost all the Anbu, and ripped off Danzo's arm, returning the favor, but it wasn't enough. Her body was shutting down from both her injuries, and the toxins in her body.

"Her eyes...give them to me now!" Danzo had ordered.

'I can't let them get my Sharingan!' Shinsa had thought and weakly our her only hand in a tiger seal. Focusing whatever chakra was left, she felt her body began to activate the seal on her chest, containing the forbidden Jutsu. Just before she completely disappeared, she heard the angered scream of Danzo, causing a smirk of satisfaction to grace her features.

_________

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Hagoromo had asked.

"Yes. I need time to recover before I can return and get revenge against Danzo." Shinsa glowered.

"This Jutsu is forbidden for a reason. The only reason you can even use it is because you are my reincarnation. There's no telling that you'll even be able to come back." Hagoromo warned the Uchiha.

"I will come back." She growled. Releasing a sigh, Hagoromo slammed his palm onto her injured torso, causing her to released a yelp of pain. The gritted her teeth, accepting the chakra being forced inside of you.

"I have faith Kurama will serve you well." And that's the last thing she heard before her vision went white.