Chapter 1

Kate's P.O.V

I was sitting in my room studying for a Math test. I was always a good girl with good grades and I didn't have problems with any subject except Math...ughh...I hated it so much. I was thinking of getting sick or something so I wouldn't have to go to school the next day but a small knock interrupted me.

''Come in!" I said quite loud and looked who it was. It was nobody else than my lovely brother Jisung. He was annoying sometimes but I loved him anyway. He was my brother after all. Beside he was a really good brother and was really protective over me. ''What do you want?" I asked him annoyed by his presence.

''Do you want to invite one of your friends? Because I'm going on a date and you can't be alone...you know, mom will kill me if I leave you for two hours... besides I also don't want you to stay by your own," he said and I facepalmed myself. I'm 17 bro... My immature brother was only two years older...I didn't know why I couldn't stay in home alone. It wouldn't be the first time.... In fact it was late and the closest neighbours we had lived 15 minutes from my house but what could possibly happen?!

''Do you seriously think that Camille or Natalie will come here at this hour only to keep me company because you can't live me alone for two hours...and wait date?! What date?! With who?! At 9PM?! What are you going to do with her?!"

Since when do you go on dates at this hour in the middle of the week?

He wasn't the ''dating type" of a guy...he was handsome and had a lot of admirers. My fingers wouldn't be enough to count all the girls that had fallen over his brown eyes and cocky but friendly smile.

''Okay too many questions that I don't need and I won't answer. But if you're friends can't come...my friend will."

''Whao...wait a second. Hisung what is all about like I'm 17 and I can stay alone in house for two hours. So...an explanation," I demanded but the boy seemed to ignore my statement.

''Changbin will come," he declared not sparing me a glance while my eyes went wide.

Oh my...Changbin...he was my brother's best friend. He was quite mysterious and had this dark aura around him. Of course he was handsome and I had a little crush on him. He wasn't too tall and too short. He had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes in which you could get lost within seconds. We had talked few times. Once he even had tried to flirt with me ... But maybe it had been only my imagination ...Anyway, he was going to be in my house in few minutes and I looked like mess. What more I was totally confused by my brother's unexplainable behaviour.

''I'm gonna failed this exam," I said to myself, got up and went to the toilet to put some make up on so I wouldn't look like a zombie. In the meantime I totally forgot about Jisung and the explanation I had been longing to hear. I wore comfortable clothes and that was trousers and a oversized hoodie. All black.

After a while I heard noises from downstairs. He was there. Changbin was in my house. He'd been there few times before but always when Jisung was at home. I wasn't ready for this. I breathed in and out and finally came downstairs. Changbin and my brother were talking by the door. He wore black hoodie and black jeans. Wow what a couple clothes hehe *sarcasm* Nothing special, but this style suited him damn much. Like seriously...

''Hi Changbin!" I said like a normal person would do...

Yes you sounded normal Kate...hahha...not funny

''Hi Kate!" he greeted me back with a small smile and my heart skipped a bit. It was rare to see him smile.

Wow I feel honoured...