Chapter 5

Kate's POV

''Changbin, long time no see dude!"

Said someone I didn't know. The person was quite tall, have dark brown eyes and dark blond hair. His body was muscular and was screaming 'I'm sexy and I know it.' I thought that he would match Natalie's style. His looks at least.

Indeed even I had to admit he was handsome but still not really my style my style. Actually not my style at all.

''Xukun..." Changbin mumbled under his breath. He didn't look happy to see him.

So, I guess you're not best buddies, huh?

''Where were you? I was waiting for a good ride with you," he said with a smirk

''A ride?" I blurted out without thinking...I had been spending too much time with Camille...

Xukun smirked looking down at me. He examined me up and down which made me feel uncomfortable. But he didn't look like he would like me but actually the other way around.

''Oh, so you ditched me for her? Who are you, little girl?" this Xukun guy asked me with totally different tone that I didn't like.

Do I look like a five years old girl to you?

It was hard to say if he was pleased by my presence at that moment or not. He was so objectively hard to read. Probably even Natalie would have had problems with him.

I was getting more and more uncomfortable when he came closer to us and Changbin held my hand tighter as if he had wanted to protect me. I wondered who was that guy and why Changbin reacted like that. Nonetheless I did something stupid and I just introduced myself answering his question in the end.

''I'm Kate," I said shyly and he just looked at me with wide eyes as if he had just realised I was some kind of a superstar and he couldn't believe it but that wasn't the case.

''Jisung's little sister?" Xukun questioned surprised. In seemed like we were playing in some kind of sick game in which we surprised each other. The one who would be more shocked would win.

''You know my brother?!" I asked and it seemed that I lost the game. Shortly after I realised that I don't need to know all Jisung's friends. But to be honest Xukun didn't look like a guy who could be my brother's buddy. Beside I had never heard his name and I know Jisung's closest friends since they had come to my house a few times. But I was sure Xukun it was the first time I saw or heard his name.

''Yeah I had a good match with him today," Xukun responded confusing me.

What?

''What match?" I asked curious trying to understand what was going on.

''Video game...we sometimes hang out to play this video game...you know with cars and motors...guy's staff..." Xukun opened his mouth to answered but Changbin was faster. But still I hadn't seen him before and if they had played with each other often why Xukun had never come to my house. But I wasn't going to ask him about that. I thought that I would just make a fool out of myself.

''Oh I get it...Natalie likes it and she always talks about a game when a new comes out," I said finally. Even though it all seemed so childish especially the way the acted.

Xukun just stood there a bit confused and he opened his mouth again to say something but was interrupted again.

''Okay, let's get back Kate. It's late. Bye Kun," he waved at him and made our way to his motor holding my hand while Xukun just stood there and even when I turned my back to him I still could feel his eyes on my back.