Epilogue

Kate's POV

There's not much to say...I'm in a happy relationship with Changbin. He finished with racing and Xukun with his gang don't bother us. Natalie and Jisung...they're of course still together and of course they won the dance competition. I felt bad for Felix because he really deserved to win...but his partner...I was happy that she had lost. And Camille...it's a really interesting story. She broke up with Xinchun...she said she was bored with him. She didn't like his overprotective character...or something like that. I actually still can't believe that he's from Xukun's gang. But that's not the end of the story...I mean once while she was coming back home from school, some dude bumped into her. He told her to hide him and she took him with her to her house. What a stupid child...who do that to a stranger? She told us she did that because he was handsome...don't ask. But later on it turned out that he was running away from fans. Yes...fans. He was famous...he was an actor and his name is Chunji. I couldn't believe that she didn't recognise him. But the funnier thing is that he fell for her and now they're together. Secretly of course because he was banned from having a girlfriend but it looks like he didn't really care about this. Love is strange sometimes.

Things were hard sometimes...but I'm glad it turned out like that. We get through it together and that's all that counts. Now...I can end this chapter and begin a new one with new adventures. It'll be perfect.

Or not?