Chapter 16

Kate's POV

I was tired. I was sitting at the wall feeling useless. There was nothing I could do. I was trying to run I tried with screaming but he was too strong. He played mouse and cat with me. I was bruised here and there and I think I twisted my ankle. I didn't know what more he was planing to do.

I could just prey for someone to save me. Even thought I had already lost hope in everything.

Suddenly I thought about Changbin. How much I wanted to be in his arms. I really wanted to tell him that I wasn't mad anymore. I needed him.

Why didn't I realise it earlier? Why Natalie always has to be right? Camille, Natalie, Jisung, Changbin please save me!

I saw Mr. Jack coming to my direction when someone ran into the class.

Jisung. And Changbin.

I smiled feeling relieved. Few tears escaped my tired eyes. I was safe.

Oh lord thank you.

I unwillingly closed my eyes and I started to loose consciousness. The last thing I heard was someone screaming my name and someone getting beaten up.

Changbin's POV

My heart dropped when I saw Kate sitting on the floor bruised and exhausted.

This bastard. I'll kill him.

I felt like anger was taking control over me. I rushed to him and pushed him hard. He fell on the floor surprised by sudden impact. He was looking at me shocked. The man surely didn't expect anyone here. I was punching him hard but I was stopped.

"Stop Changbin," Natalie said calmly holding my arm preventing me from killing him. "He isn't worth it," she said softly and I was shocked at how calm she was. Her fierce demanding eyes were staring right at me and I didn't have any other option bu listen to her.

"Police will be here in a moment. We need to take care of Kate," she added and I looked at Kate who was now unconscious. I came closer to her and I took her hand in mine.

"Kate, everything will be alright okay," I said as soft as I could. I looked at worried Jisung who was holding her tightly in his arms. He was looking at Natalie who was giving him a reassuring smile. She saved his sister again and I couldn't feel more grateful for that. I would never underestimate any girl especially Natalie.

A moment later I heard sirens.

Jisung's POV

We were in a hospital. Doctors had said that she was alright and there was nothing to worry about. I was sitting next to her bed. Changbin was in front of me and Natalie was walking from one to another side of the room waiting for Kate to wake up.

"Natalie, calm down and sit down," I said, she was so calm and then suddenly she became nervous as if someone had put a spell on her.

"I am calm. I'm just impatient," she stated...this girl...I didn't argue because I knew I would loose in the end. Camille'd gone with her mother to the doctor after the ambulance had arrived. The police took Mr. Jack. They said that they would come when Kate woke up. I told Natalie to go home since she already had done more than enough for Kate and me. She saved her twice already and I was afraid I would never be able to pay her back for that. But she insisted on staying. I didn't want to take her there because from what I knew she hated hospitals but she was too stubborn.

Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder gently. It was Changbin.

"Jisung, dude. It's a bit scary when you look at her like that all the time, you know?" he whispered in my ear so Natalie wouldn't hear.