Chapter 15

Kate's POV

''Yes, she has. I'm her partner."

We turned around and saw Jisung.

Since when he can dance?

He came closer and wrapped his arm around Natalie's shoulder meanwhile Camille and I just looked at each other shocked. Natalie was so confused that she didn't know what to do. Seulgi's smirk disappeared as fast as it had appeared.

"But still you can't win. Felix was the best in his hometown. So be ready, Natalie," Seulgi said and walked away dragging Felix with her.

"You dance?" Natalie asked still in a state of surprise and I joined her. "Yeah you dance?" I added looking at my brother confused with my arms crossed in front of my chest.

"You know...do you remember Minho? He used to be with me in the same class but he moved out like two years ago. He was a dancer and he used to dance on the streets. I mean he took part in dance battles and he always told us to come. He also taught me some moves. So yeah I know the basics of hip hop. Beside I'm a quick learner and you said Natalie is a good teacher so-" Jisung was explaining but Natalie cut him off.

"God! Thank you Jisung!" she shouted almost crying from happiness and hugged him. He just chuckled and hugged her back gently. I couldn't take my eyes off of them.

Cute.

"Everything for my lil sister," Jisung added and my smile automatically dropped just like Natalie's.

Not cute. Why do you always have to ruin the moment Jisung?! Jizas...

"Yeah thanks," Natalie said a bit disappointed by the 'familyzone' however she tried to smile once again.

Suddenly the bell rang and we went to our classes.

Natalie's POV (after school)

I came to dance studio and played the music. I decided to warm up before Jisung come. We agreed that it would be better to start training as fast as possible.

After a few minutes Jisung finally came and we started. I showed him the first part of the choreography. I could have asked my choreographer for help with the dance but I wanted to make something on my own so I would be even more satisfied when I would won. I was used to make something on my own but it was always a solo, just for me to be honest. I had never seen myself in a duet however I didn't have any other choice. Because of Seulgi and her stupid ambitions I had to change the dance to a duet. Jisung told me few of his ideas and I gladly used them. I played the music and we started dancing.

I have to admit that you're better than I've expected, Jisung.

After over an hour of intensive workout we were exhausted but I could boldly said that we did a good job.

I was happy that he was my partner. I could spend more time with him at least. Maybe Seulgi's sick ambitions weren't that bad in the end. Even if he was doing that because he saw me as a sister.

Yeah...hurts a bit. Sometimes I really feel like I have a chance with you Jisung but then you always pop out with this sisterzone. Why Jisung? I guess you just love to give me false signs...

Jisung decided to walk me home and I didn't refuse his offer. I couldn't even if I wanted to. We were talking about our choreography. I was telling him what could we correct and he was only prising me for my ideas. What made me wonder if he even understood what I was talking about.

Finally we made it to my house. I thanked him and turned around but I stumbled over my legs. I was ready to hit the ground but Jisung caught me before my body could fall on the hard pavement.