Chapter 14

Changbin's POV

The previous week was a torture for me. She had been avoiding me at all cost. There was a moment when I really wanted to give up and forget but I just couldn't. She was the first girl I took seriously. At first when I met her, because of Jisung, I wanted to play with her. I knew, it wouldn't be cool to play with my best friend's sister but I couldn't resist. Time went by and the more I flirted with her the more I was falling for her. I didn't realise it at first. I actually realised it because of Taeyeon.

~Flashback over 2 months ago~

''Who is she to you?" she asked me suddenly taking me by surprise.

''Huh?"

''Boy you flirt with her but normally you wouldn't do that to your best friend. You're a player but you're not that bad. Actually, didn't you notice that you have stopped with this 'playing with girls'? I mean other girls..." She stated and I didn't know what to say so I just stayed quiet letting her continue. I was confused since I couldn't get her point.

''You used to play with few girls at the same time but when you started with Kate you stopped with it. What's more the way you treat Kate is way different. You're not as straightforward as you used to be. You're playing more gently if I can say that. It's like you don't want to harm her. You don't even look at other girls," she added looking at me softly.

''What are you trying to say?" I asked even though deep inside I knew. She was right. I just didn't know how to explain that. Indeed I had been treating Kate differently because I just felt like that. Kate was way different than other girls I had met before so she needed to be more delicate. However beside that something deep inside me didn't let me be my old me around her.

''That you really like her."

-

''Jisung, I think I like your sister," I confessed to him waiting for him to hit me. I had realised that Taeyeon might have been right. I had been thinking about it a lot however I couldn't say it out loud. I couldn't directly say that I like her since I myself wasn't able to believe that.

''You think?" he asked raising one eyebrow instead. He was calm and not surprised at all as if he had been expecting me to say so.

''I mean I don't know...I just...She is just...I don't know I started to feel differently, okay, and I don't know what to do and I know you'll kill me because I've already started flirting with her-''

''Taeyeon was right..." he cutted me off and I just looked at him a bit taken aback by his statement.

''What? About what she was right?" I asked and then I remembered my previous conversation with Taeyeon.

''No matter how I don't want to admit it...you like her," Jisung said smiling sadly at me. I couldn't understand why I was still alive.

''Do I?'' I wondered.

''Jizas do you want to see another player like you flirting with her?!"

''No," I answered immediately at his question. What kind of a stupid question that was anyway?

''Holding her hand and kissing her?"