[1]

aug. 18 2018 - june. 6 2018

Just another day of Jungkook alone in their house, leaving the hyungs to go celebrate, but just when Jeongguk was about to doze off, he could hear a faint singing voice, it wasn't the best but it wasn't bad.

Who could it be?

Jeongguk wasn't scared of this- off-tune singing, so he grabbed the nearest thing, a baseball bat, he couldn't recall why he put that there, but that wasn't the case right now.

yoongi hyung's studio?

He was taking slow steps and didn't want the singing voice to know someone was there, Jeongguk wasn't even sure if he can defend himself but he just had to check it out.

"who the hell" He whispered, avoiding making ANY kinds of noise but Jeongguk's toe had other plans, out of all the moments, he stubbed his toe now in the table.

"FUCKING SHIT" He was wincing at the pain and held his toe. It was hurting like a bitch for a second but the minute he came back to his senses. the singing had already stopped.

Fuck it. Fuck this.

He typed in the password to Yoongi's studio, he gave Jeongguk his pass since he kept bugging yoongi to teach him to produce beats.

"Get out!" He swinged his bat, the same time he opened the door but instead of hitting the figure, he lost it. He dropped the bat.

Yoongi in something he's never seen before.

"h-hyung? What are you even wearing?" He cleared his throat for a moment and tried hiding his face.

"j-jeongguk please" Right now, everything was just awkward and tense.

"weren't you out with the hyungs?"

"I told them I would stay. They never mentioned that you'd stay"

"About this..." Yoongi was wearing a skirt that was up to his thighs while he had this big sky blue sweater on and some knee high socks that had a head of a cat as a design on top, his legs were pretty.

"this is gonna be hard fucking hell"

"hyung?"

"meet me in the living room, I have to change, please jeongguk"

Jeongguk sat there, not registering everything properly yet, this was just- shocking.

"wait for me there" And with those words, yoongi pushed jeongguk out of the door and changed his clothes in a rush, fearing that the others would quickly arrive and his secret might be spilled.

no. just no.

Yoongi wanted to leave, he has hidden this secret for YEARS and he's starting to feel a bit dizzy, fearing that jeongguk might tell on him anytime soon.